What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

This is a good stance to take regarding those kind of platforms because it goes a long way to ensure you do not fall prey to illegitimate websites and scams on the Internet. I think it is smart to demand payment proofs from the one referring you
Though payement proof may not be a full guarantee that a platform may continue playing , but at least if you are showing it people won't blame you for referring them to dubious platforms as long as they have seen the proof.

I know about get paid to post website in group chart in Facebook where legit information about making money online is shared among individuals before it was down.can some one recommend similar group?

Exactly. This is what so many people do not understand. personally I don't have time to be following up people around . I have my own path to work and I have to work to achieve the greatest success I need in life.
It is good that you are focused on achieving success by your own means without comparing yourself to another individual. This is a decent attitude that can take you far in life, no doubt

It is good that you are focused on achieving success by your own means without comparing yourself to another individual. This is a decent attitude that can take you far in life, no doubt
Everybody have a race to complete and that is what we should be focusing to do. I don't see the need for us not to focus on our life or direct our own personal attention into another person's life.

Everybody have a race to complete and that is what we should be focusing to do. I don't see the need for us not to focus on our life or direct our own personal attention into another person's life.
You are spot on with this statement.We should be more concerned about achieving our goals and objectives in life rather than thinking too much about the next person's issues

I was first introduced to a platform and also bizdustry though I wasn't active in others but I used bizdustry as the default site and it has really been a good helped because I get to discover alot of platforms that is helping me.

There are so many people that I always creating post that they needed to feel some positions of writers and you can always send them a private message with your portfolio.

You are spot on with this statement.We should be more concerned about achieving our goals and objectives in life rather than thinking too much about the next person's issues
Some people also at the same time tries to be influenced by the lifestyle of other people most especially on social media. This is not the best thing to do. We have to understand that there are so many fake life being displayed on most social media platform

Well I recently discovered get paid to write gigs last year. It was introduced to me by a friend. I joined bizdustry and trendri last year. The payout has been very nice. Before then I was using paid to click sites but I'm glad I found paid to write gigs.

Some people also at the same time tries to be influenced by the lifestyle of other people most especially on social media. This is not the best thing to do. We have to understand that there are so many fake life being displayed on most social media platform
That is the problem with today's society, an inability to distinguish between reality and fiction fuelled by social media. It is just expedient that we do not follow these footsteps to the hilt

Last edited:
That is the problem with today's society, an inability to distinguish between reality and fiction fuelled by social media. It is just expedient that we do not follow these footsteps to the hilt
I don't really have time and I concentrate on my life and whatever other people does is none of my business. We are all individual with different journey and destination in life.

I don't really have time and I concentrate on my life and whatever other people does is none of my business. We are all individual with different journey and destination in life.
This is very true. It is best to focus on yourself and how you can prosper financially rather than putting yourself on a pedestal with certain individuals who appear to have made it.

This is very true. It is best to focus on yourself and how you can prosper financially rather than putting yourself on a pedestal with certain individuals who appear to have made it.
This is one of the most childish things to do. I wonder why people are always easily carried away by what other people have achieve, in most cases people of such behaviour are not always satisfied with what they have.

This is one of the most childish things to do. I wonder why people are always easily carried away by what other people have achieve, in most cases people of such behaviour are not always satisfied with what they have.
I agree strongly with your sentiment. I think it is quite counterintuitive to compare your current state to someone else, unless you are looking up to that person as a role model.

I agree strongly with your sentiment. I think it is quite counterintuitive to compare your current state to someone else, unless you are looking up to that person as a role model.
If you are looking up to a person as a role model you are just trying all your best to be like the person but not in a competitive way as most people will be doing. In situation like this there is absolutely nothing wrong.

If you are looking up to a person as a role model you are just trying all your best to be like the person but not in a competitive way as most people will be doing. In situation like this there is absolutely nothing wrong.
You are right. I think it is important to distinguish between a person who you look up to as a role model due to various positive attributes, and someone who you almost idolize due to material things and a lavish lifestyle.

You are right. I think it is important to distinguish between a person who you look up to as a role model due to various positive attributes, and someone who you almost idolize due to material things and a lavish lifestyle.
Mostly our role models are influencers , it could be someone like Elon musk or Bill gate but people we are trying to copy in terms of lavish lifestyle Could be our friends or close relatives who seems to be much more richer than us base on the attribute they are trying to display.

I discovered the most paying and reliable get paid to post,take survey and watch video in a WhatsApp group invited by an Indian friend and in trendri. It's through trendri I saw a review on bizdustry and I found it interesting so I joined

Mostly our role models are influencers , it could be someone like Elon musk or Bill gate but people we are trying to copy in terms of lavish lifestyle Could be our friends or close relatives who seems to be much more richer than us base on the attribute they are trying to display.
This is an excellent contribution which outlines the distinction between the two mentalities displayed by people with respect to people who appear or are actually affluent. All in all, it is better to focus on yourself and how to attain your wealth.

This is an excellent contribution which outlines the distinction between the two mentalities displayed by people with respect to people who appear or are actually affluent. All in all, it is better to focus on yourself and how to attain your wealth.
Exactly and that is what I do . Everybody have their own life to face , some people's wealth may come easily while others will come at some point. We are quite different in all ramification.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back