What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

Nairaland forum is the place I discovered some of the writing gigs I make money from today. I was lucky want to connect with a lot of people who actually showed me several ways of making money online

I was fortunate enough to discover this platform through a channel on Youtube called PaidfromSurveys. The host, who is named Mikael tests a lot of online earning sites and explains whether they are beneficial in terms of finances.
Wow , that is nice. I never knew about the YouTube channel but since you have mentioned it here I will go check it out . Probably I may be able to discover some legit and paying platforms out there.

I discovered most of the online jobs and get paid to write sites on YouTube, I think nowadays YouTube is one of the best sources to learn anything from it.
YouTube is very nice. I wish to have a good YouTube channel that recommend the best platform for people to make money. It's just so difficult to see platforms that gives review on legit platform.

Wow , that is nice. I never knew about the YouTube channel but since you have mentioned it here I will go check it out . Probably I may be able to discover some legit and paying platforms out there.
He is very professional in his reviews of various platforms. One thing I really like about him is his willingness to debunk scam sites if he believes they are offering unrealistic payouts.

Well I don't know much about the websites. But
Now a days I only know about Bizdustry that is my first priority to get paid by writing gig after then I know about trendri and which is also to get paid by writing gigs.

If there is investment platform with fixed interest rate means it is just a scam website then you have to be carefull from such investment website or companies and do not rely on so much.
You are right, for me I don't really trust any investment platforms, the only platform I fell it is save for me to invest my money is forex trading, that's the only place I'll like to invest my money.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I am pretty sure that there are numerous paid to post platforms available, but in my case, I learned about this particular website via a friend who forwarded me the link, and I proceeded to register. The benefits of this forum are quite evident.

He is very professional in his reviews of various platforms. One thing I really like about him is his willingness to debunk scam sites if he believes they are offering unrealistic payouts.
Wow . it's nice. you should be following up the channel to get other legitimate ways of making money on the internet Since they are offering best review on platforms.

I am pretty sure that there are numerous paid to post platforms available, but in my case, I learned about this particular website via a friend who forwarded me the link, and I proceeded to register. The benefits of this forum are quite evident.
Wow, it's nice you were able to get in touch with your friends that shared the link to you. People are with information that could possibly help others to make it money online but some people choose to hoard these information without sharing.

Wow . it's nice. you should be following up the channel to get other legitimate ways of making money on the internet Since they are offering best review on platforms.
I have actually seen him do reviews on a number of sites that are legitimate, but require PayPal as the primary gateway. This does me no favors, particularly as this platform is restricted in my part of the world

Wow, it's nice you were able to get in touch with your friends that shared the link to you. People are with information that could possibly help others to make it money online but some people choose to hoard these information without sharing.
This is simply true. Some people do not want to share money-making opportunities with others, but I am not cut from the same cloth as them. I am quite grateful to my friends for their gesture.

I have actually seen him do reviews on a number of sites that are legitimate, but require PayPal as the primary gateway. This does me no favors, particularly as this platform is restricted in my part of the world
PayPal is not a problem . you can create a PayPal account and receive your PayPal funds in . You can sell out your funds to other people and they pay you in your local currency of your choice or cryptocurrency

This is simply true. Some people do not want to share money-making opportunities with others, but I am not cut from the same cloth as them. I am quite grateful to my friends for their gesture.
It's nice you have seen the value your friend has on you for them to share a lot of money earning opportunities with you. you should also be looking forward to do the same to others that are in genuine needs of help.

Last edited:
PayPal is not a problem . you can create a PayPal account and receive your PayPal funds in . You can sell out your funds to other people and they pay you in your local currency of your choice or cryptocurrency
Oh wow! This is definitely news to me. It is really good to know that you are able to convert PayPal funds into other currencies which are more favorable for me. I will then make sure to be on more platfroms that have PayPal as their main payment method upon hearing this.

It's nice you have seen the value your friend has on you for them to share a lot of money earning opportunities with you. you should also be looking forward to do the same to others that are genuine needs of help.
You have hit the nail right on the head. I will also make sure to tell my friends and acquaintances about this platform and other money-making opportunities that are available in order for all of us to be alright in finances.

Oh wow! This is definitely news to me. It is really good to know that you are able to convert PayPal funds into other currencies which are more favorable for me. I will then make sure to be on more platfroms that have PayPal as their main payment method upon hearing this.
There is nothing wrong with that . Any platforms that choose to pay with paypal can still be accepted . I personally will buy PayPal funds from you and pay you to your local currency if needs be. I know of a lot of PayPal vendors. Could you mention some platforms that pays with PayPal ?

You have hit the nail right on the head. I will also make sure to tell my friends and acquaintances about this platform and other money-making opportunities that are available in order for all of us to be alright in finances.
That will be very good , most importantly you only have to tell people you believe will be very much interested to also earn from these platforms and not people that are going to waste a lot of your time and effort without utilising this opportunity.

There is nothing wrong with that . Any platforms that choose to pay with paypal can still be accepted . I personally will buy PayPal funds from you and pay you to your local currency if needs be. I know of a lot of PayPal vendors. Could you mention some platforms that pays with PayPal ?
Alright @Sincerem this is a really generous offer from you all things being considered. This will definitely motivate more people, including me, to pursue more online websites that only allow payment through PayPal. Rapidworkers is one such GPT site that I was planning to use.

Alright @Sincerem this is a really generous offer from you all things being considered. This will definitely motivate more people, including me, to pursue more online websites that only allow payment through PayPal. Rapidworkers is one such GPT site that I was planning to use.
I have heard of the platform but I've not really taken my time to research on it to understand more about how it works. As long as it is a profitable platform you can consider using it to make money. You can still withdraw your money.

I have heard of the platform but I've not really taken my time to research on it to understand more about how it works. As long as it is a profitable platform you can consider using it to make money. You can still withdraw your money.
This is really good to know. I will make sure to inform you once I have been able to reach the withdrawal threshold in order for me to withdraw via PayPal and receive a favorable currency from you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back