What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

I discovered most of the write to paid such as freelancer, Fiverr and also Amazon with there details and everything here at bizdustry. With bizdustry you will learn and get more ideas.
Actually those online gigs that usually pay one to either write or summarize are sites like freelancer and Fiverr. I do not put more interest on writing that is why I do not go deep in freelancer.
Actually those online gigs that usually pay one to either write or summarize are sites like freelancer and Fiverr. I do not put more interest on writing that is why I do not go deep in freelancer.

Last edited:
Most of my get paid write are discovered on YouTube and after I got some on YouTube, I also get some on paid to post forums. The two platforms are the best platforms where you could get the necessary informations.

I discovered the first writing platform that pays for making post from a friend and ever since then , I've been getting some additional forums where I worked from the forum that I was introduced to buy a friend. The forum is basically the best way or platform where you could get additional information on how to make money on the internet.

I always go to different forums to search for different ways of making money because I believe that is where many people discuss how they make money online pillow that is actually where I discovered some of the page to write gigs.

Actually everyone has a particular platform that always educate him about things online and I will always comment about the Operation of bizdustry and many other people who loves to share there business experience on the platform.

Currently, I am only getting paid to write and post on forums like this one , and this is now the major reason why I am beginning to think of joining platforms like upwork.

i clearly remember that the site where i saw bizdustry was on nairaland and i contacted the poster that gave the the link to this platform which has really helped me in acquisition of knowledge and i also get paid for my time as well.

Never for once have I been able to make some money from writing gigs. They're just too complicated and i would rather focus more on other things than to think of something like this.

I discovered get paid to write gigs last year. It was introduced to me by a friend. I joined bizdustry and trendri last year. The payout has been very nice. Before then I was using paid to click sites but I'm glad I found paid to write gigs.
writing of gigs jobs is wonderful and for me i believe it is better than paid to click jobs, as paid to write helps to broaden you intellectual capacity as it forces you to do your own research before writing on some certain topics.

writing of gigs jobs is wonderful and for me i believe it is better than paid to click jobs, as paid to write helps to broaden you intellectual capacity as it forces you to do your own research before writing on some certain topics.
writing online is one of the best ways in which you can make money. There are several ways you can make money by writing. You can make money on freelancing platforms writing and you can make money on paid to post to website.

I was a member of forumcoin platform for a period of a year it was amazing too but I always makes enquiries about other 3ay yo which I can earned and I was introduced to bizdustry platform by a friend and it has really helped me out not only money but also knowledge.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??

I mostly complete my gigs on micro job sites because it is much easier to make money in there, despite the fact that you have to work really hard to make money on such kind of platforms.

I mostly complete my gigs on micro job sites because it is much easier to make money in there, despite the fact that you have to work really hard to make money on such kind of platforms.
I wish I also had time to spend on micro tasked website. A lot of people may be discouraged by most of these micro tasked website because the earning rate is somehow very low to their expectation.

I wish I also had time to spend on micro tasked website. A lot of people may be discouraged by most of these micro tasked website because the earning rate is somehow very low to their expectation.

I really like the concept behind micro job sites. Unfortunately, the only problem with such kind of sites is that the number of jobs are always few. Even Picoworkers have a really low number of jobs.

To me, microjobs platforms is quite tiring and can take a very long time before you can make a reasonable amount of money. I prefer to work on paid to post forums because it is easier for me and I've been working on them for over a year.

I really like the concept behind micro job sites. Unfortunately, the only problem with such kind of sites is that the number of jobs are always few. Even Picoworkers have a really low number of jobs.
Pico work has much jobs as I see. There are so many activities that can performed on pico worker , just that it is stressful for me , that is the only problem. Do you always finish the daily activities?

Initially, I never knew it is possible for someone to post and earn. it was a friend of mine that introduced me to paid to post forum and ever since then I've been getting links to other forums and I've been working on forums now for some time.

Pico work has much jobs as I see. There are so many activities that can performed on pico worker , just that it is stressful for me , that is the only problem. Do you always finish the daily activities?

I no longer work on Picoworkers now. It is no longer a great option for me. I think that it will take a really long time for me to advance to the next level because they need you to perform many tasks before you get promoted.

Last edited:
I no longer work on Picoworkers now. It is no longer a great option for me. I think that it will take a really long time for me to advance to the next level because they need you to perform many tasks before you get promoted.
That is true and as you are promoted the possibility of you earning reasonable amount of money increases. . I don't really have any problem with them as long as that is what they have to offer. Even though they have low payment rates people are still engaging in the platform.

Making money from writing is not for everybody. It's only for those who have passion for writing. Everybody can write, I agree, but, it is not everybody that has passion for writing. You can hear about writing gig from forum, content mill site and writing plartform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back