What's new

Where did Ponzi scheme emanated from?

Human beings are always going to try to put their money into something they believe they can make quick money within a short time and retire. This is why Ponzi schemes has been in existence for as long as man has been on earth.

There are several claims of where Ponzi scheme started from but based on my observation, I noticed that the majority of the Ponzi schemes came from the United Kingdom because you would find tons of pyramid schemes in that region. I would love you to share your opinion about the topic.
Charles Ponzi, an Italian immigrant who led a fraudulent investment scam in the United States around the turn of the 20th century, is where the phrase "Ponzi scheme" came from. Ponzi advertised huge returns through the arbitrage of foreign reply coupons, but instead paid out earlier investors with the money from new investors. His plan ultimately failed, which resulted in his arrest and imprisonment.

Everything about Ponzi scheme is all about scam nothing good comes out from here and I believe that the people that do start this program come to make money from. Fresh investors

It is always people's greed that usually pushed them into starting a Ponzi scheme and it is also the greed of the people who are always looking for cheaper and easy way to make a huge amount of money without putting in effort that is equivalent to the amount they are trying to make that usually lead them to being scammed through such Ponzi schemes.

It is always people's greed that usually pushed them into starting a Ponzi scheme and it is also the greed of the people who are always looking for cheaper and easy way to make a huge amount of money without putting in effort that is equivalent to the amount they are trying to make that usually lead them to being scammed through such Ponzi schemes.
Greed is one of the factors another is been novice,when you start investment newly you need to enquire from pass investors how the business work,but newbie do fall prey to majority of scam investment online because of ignorance,greed need to be avoided it's better to put your skills at first to work online rather than relying in a get rich quick scheme which will scam you at the end

Greed is one of the factors another is been novice,when you start investment newly you need to enquire from pass investors how the business work,but newbie do fall prey to majority of scam investment online because of ignorance,greed need to be avoided it's better to put your skills at first to work online rather than relying in a get rich quick scheme which will scam you at the end

Where I am always frustrated with some people is that most of them have already been informed about how some of these Ponzi scheme usually work but because of their selfish and greedy interest, they will always want to give it a try to see if they are going to be successful but most of the time, they all end up losing their money in the process as well.

The Ponzi scheme is named after Charles Ponzi, an Italian-born swindler who became notorious for running one of the most famous investment frauds in history. Charles Ponzi's scheme began in the early 1920s in the United States.
Charles was a smart criminal and people were not informed like they are now about what Ponzi is about. This made it easy for Charles to con millions of people of their. He's the father of scam and ponzi. He made the buying discounted postal reply coupons the highest investment scheme in the 1920's.

Human beings are always going to try to put their money into something they believe they can make quick money within a short time and retire. This is why Ponzi schemes has been in existence for as long as man has been on earth.

Over here in my country, ponzi schemes became very popular around 2016 to 2020. There was a lot going on in the job sector coupled with high rate of unemployment. Scammers pushed out different kinds of ponzi schemes for people to make money from. I won't lie, I took part in so many of them. I won and lost but my loss was bigger.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back