Where can I exchange DOGE for BIT?

nego29

BizNotes
Hello friends, a question? Where can I exchange DOGE for BIT at a good price? I currently have a few DOGE if you could help me .. thanks

idk

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I'd recommend using an exchange service such as Coinbase or Binance. However, these often require you to verify some personal details so if you don't want that, you can try Changelly or ChangeNOW. The problem with these is that they might have higher fees, a minimum deposit limit, and don't support less popular coins.

If you don't like any of the options, let me know and I can do the exchange for you.

overcast

Familiar Face
BizNotes
I think shapeshift is one website that allows you to do pretty much everything for most of the popular coins. Though dogecoin is getting some traction. I'd rather invest into better coin like say even the ETHER. So if you want try oout bittrex, shapeshift and also blocktrades if you want. I have used them and experience is so far not so bad.

hani20980

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Just send it to an exchange like binance and sell it there but if you have a low DOGE balance it will be hard to withdraw your bitcoin
after you sell DOGE because the min withdraw fees for BTC are 5$

Vladv26

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Binance definitely has this trading pair so you should register an account there and try to exchange your doge coins for whicher coin you want

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.