What's new

Where can i advertise my affiliate link?

I think so, creating a brand new website to do affiliate marketing business will save me the stress of searching for a legit social media platform to showcase my affiliate marketing initiative. But even creating a website for my affiliate marketing business, i still need a social media to share my site back link to garner traffics to my affiliate site.
Good go ahead and use every available tools within reach to showcase what you got. In all of this you should be able to understand that not everyone will like what you do. Cease every opportunity you have to run your ads online.

When it comes to affiliate marketing business I'm a stranger to it. I want to gain knowledge about marketing my affiliate products, items. But i don't know where to share my affiliate link for what I'm affiliating for, so customers gonna follow that link and purchase products. I don't have blog site, any official website for advertising affiliate marketing ads. That is why I'm looking for an alternative to share a text link that connects the affiliate products i deal on, in order to direct customers to the product base and get commission for it.
Majority of the responses people gave are out of the bar. I will give you real live answer to the question you ask.

If you want to promote your affiliate link to make fast cash, Udimi is the number one website for you. Udimi has vendors who have list of people who are ready to buy your affiliate products. Another place to advertise your affiliate link is BuySellAds, it is a platforms where you can buy traffic for your Affiliate link and make money with it. These two websites will cost you some money but you will make back your money and some profits.

Facebook groups is one of the best places to promote your affiliate links. Make sure you are promoting your affiliate link on a group that is relevant to what you are promoting. For instance, you should promote weight loss affiliate links in Facebook groups that deals with exercise and fitness. You can also try Facebook paid advertisement. It works well for affiliate marketers.

It is very possible for you to advertise your affiliate marketing link on your social Media platform such as Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. this will help you a lot.

If you're new to affiliate marketing since you don't have a blog yet, you can leave your link or a means to contact you preferably social media on the platform you are using to push traffic to your website.

There are so many social media platforms nowadays that could effectively serve such function the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others so there are lots of options really

If you're new to affiliate marketing since you don't have a blog yet, you can leave your link or a means to contact you preferably social media on the platform you are using to push traffic to your website.
You suggestion is somewhat okay. Because social media sites have been the best for promotions of any kind. It doesn't cost much to start promoting anything there.

You suggestion is somewhat okay. Because social media sites have been the best for promotions of any kind. It doesn't cost much to start promoting anything there.
You can even start with organic traffic that makes use of personal social media accounts, which is mostly your account to advertise to potential customers on your timeline.

I think the best way to make your affiliate links to be visible to people in a large is to actually post them on social media pages that have a large audience.

There are two options to this. It's either you use a paid advertisements or free advertisement. Both ways can be achieved using social media platforms.

Try advertising your affiliate link on facebook. When you advertise your link, target your customers properly according to geography, age group, interest, etc. This will help

You can advertise your affiliate link on most social media platforms for free but I don't think you can do the same with paid advertisements because majority of these social media do not allow affiliate link in their paid advertisements programs.

Affiliate marketing can be very complicated, especially for those who don't know how it really works. A lot of platforms do not allow people to advertise their affiliate links directly.

You can share your affilliate link in most social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram. But I have read many times that it is much better to have your own blog or website for that. Moreover, you can take marketting courses so as to learn the needed skills in promotion.

You should advertise your affiliate link to those who might be interested and to those who trust you for better chances of being successful in the industry.

There are different options when it comes to advertising links but the one I am more familiar with is the facebook advertising, there you can create your own ads and even build your own page.

Some of these sites actully provide you with a link for their products.But as a good business person you should'nt stop there,you need to tell your audience more about what you are offering them,the content need to be explicit and this will make a huge difference.

In advertising your affiliate inks, you can always go to Facebook groups that allow you to most your links and advertise your affiliate links there or create a Facebook page of your own as well

When it comes to affiliate marketing business I'm a stranger to it. I want to gain knowledge about marketing my affiliate products, items. But i don't know where to share my affiliate link for what I'm affiliating for, so customers gonna follow that link and purchase products. I don't have blog site, any official website for advertising affiliate marketing ads. That is why I'm looking for an alternative to share a text link that connects the affiliate products i deal on, in order to direct customers to the product base and get commission for it.
Marketing an affiliate product should first start by identifying where your audience is. Try to establish where your kind of audience spend most of their time and money. That way, your promotion or targeting will not be random. Also, you will save a lot in advertisement because you will be sure your content is presented to the right audience an hence translate to higher conversion rates.

Seriously, I believe that it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to advertise your affiliate marketing links on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back