What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

So many people would love to work online but the never wanted to face the challenges that is involved in working on the web. For instance, working on paid to post forum takes a lot of rigorous activities.
Anyone who is not ready to take the challenge of making money on the internet should border him or herself. Working online requires a lot of work if you really want to become successful.

Anyone who is not ready to take the challenge of making money on the internet should border him or herself. Working online requires a lot of work if you really want to become successful.
I have seen so many people give up working on paid to post forum because they see it as a rigorous activity with a little pay.

I have seen so many people give up working on paid to post forum because they see it as a rigorous activity with a little pay.
That is actually very true. A lot of people have given up on working on various me to post forums because they think it is so hard. That may be true for them because not everyone finds interest in doing particular thing. the information being gotten is actually top notch in my own opinion.

That is actually very true. A lot of people have given up on working on various me to post forums because they think it is so hard. That may be true for them because not everyone finds interest in doing particular thing. the information being gotten is actually top notch in my own opinion.
I think that each and every forum owners should try as much as possible to increase the points per post even if it involves making a dollar a day. They can make one comment to be 50 points and once you have made 10 comments, you have made a dollar already.

Sometimes it depends. personally due to how people respond or their comments concerning earnings online, I don't really love to tell people much about my online earnings.

I think that each and every forum owners should try as much as possible to increase the points per post even if it involves making a dollar a day. They can make one comment to be 50 points and once you have made 10 comments, you have made a dollar already.
sustainability of the website is one thing that should be put into consideration. If that becomes a case how long will such a website last?. But making a dollar a day is very good.

Someone would be hugely discouraged if you keep inviting people to work online and they kept turning you down by giving unreasonable excuses. This has made so many people secretive about online jobs.
There's no need to get discourage. People can turn down an invitation to work online for many reasons. But the chief reason why people turn down the invitation to work online is lack of interest. Once you don't have an interest in something, there's no how you can do it.

Everyone I tell is always interested and wants to know how. But after I have explained they find it hard to be consistent. That is why I no longer have the energy to explain to people, they don't value it.

Everyone I tell is always interested and wants to know how. But after I have explained they find it hard to be consistent. That is why I no longer have the energy to explain to people, they don't value it.
Yeah, that is actually the case with so many people. Whenever you tell them about online money making they will be very much interested but on the long run, they won't be consistent.

Yeah, that is actually the case with so many people. Whenever you tell them about online money making they will be very much interested but on the long run, they won't be consistent.
"It is easier said than done" alot are just talkers , only few have the courage to launch into action and amongst the few it is a tiny percentage that remain consistent.

A record number of people do not believe that it is possible to make money online reasonably. They believed that most of the people that are working online are engaging in cyber crimes and that is why they are sceptical of joining any online platforms.

A lot of people do not really I understand that it is possible for you to make money online. This is why it is a good thing that we should try to educate them and show them where it is possible.
it is quite surprising that many people do not believe you can make a decent living online, it is even possible to live extravagantly from the proceeds of your online hustle which are legitimate. though i believe with time more people would begin to see this fact.

They were actually surprised and it sounds unbelievable to them because they are used to the traditional way of making money and working 9 to 5.

After explaining to them, They are intrigued and found it quite interesting, and They are inclined to work online.

They were surprised and interested. They never believes that one could work online and we earn legit money. Well, they have been motivated to also do same. I guess by now they are making money like me . Sharing is caring and we wil help each other.
A lot of them gave me flimsy excuses and some of them even said they were scared of scam website so I just had to back off because the complaint was not relevant to me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back