What's new

When you lose a lot of money, how do you cope and get over it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We all fail from time to time, it's nothing new really. I've failed quite a bit starting out, hell I still fail from time to time. And failing in your business ventures could cause you to lose a lot of money and profit. Has there ever been a time where you lose a lot and it brought you down big time? How did you cope with losing money and how did you end up getting over it?

For me, when I lost a decent amount of money from the work I do, I often do my best to get over it. I look at the mistakes I made, and try to learn from them, and make sure I don't repeat said mistakes again. I also slow down and reassess the situation and go from there. What do you do?

It is better to forget about the losses you have made but it will be a great mistake if you do not learn from such mistakes so that it will not happen again because businesses are full of ups and downs.

I don't get in a situation where I end up losing a lot of money. When I start losing money, I will try to see what's the problem. If there is nothing that can be done, I will stop the operation and try not to lose more.

I don't get in a situation where I end up losing a lot of money. When I start losing money, I will try to see what's the problem. If there is nothing that can be done, I will stop the operation and try not to lose more.
There are occasions where business will go bad and the victim will continues to lose money . That is how business operates but it is often better to look at the cause and try to rectify the issue before hand.

There are occasions where business will go bad and the victim will continues to lose money . That is how business operates but it is often better to look at the cause and try to rectify the issue before hand.

Well, this is the main reason why I always suggest people to look for signs of economical downfall before they get affected by such kind of issues in the first place.

Well, this is the main reason why I always suggest people to look for signs of economical downfall before they get affected by such kind of issues in the first place.
There are a lot of circumstances that could protect against the downfall of a business. Some could be calculated and some could not be averted . This is why the success of businesses are sometimes based on luck.

I have only ever made one mistake during my time investing in anything and it was when I was creating video game content and streaming as well. I invested some money into bringing people to my stream in hopes it would help me hit goals and I would end up getting a good pay out the following month. Unfortunately, it didn't work out the way I hoped and I made a huge loss that month. It was a lesson learned though and I know to not do it again. I live and learn and I forget about it and move on to building up what I lost again.

There are a lot of circumstances that could protect against the downfall of a business. Some could be calculated and some could not be averted . This is why the success of businesses are sometimes based on luck.

Sometimes you may face problems that might be inevitable. In such cases, you must have enough funds in order to deal with the problems associated with the business.

Sometimes you may face problems that might be inevitable. In such cases, you must have enough funds in order to deal with the problems associated with the business.
Business are sometimes like that because you cannot win all the time . There are times you will lose and in such case you must have been prepared for it as a very good business man who can calculate very well.

It will not be an easy thing to get over money you have lost carelessly or as a result of fraudulent activities by others. But what's the needs of being depressed about something you could make if you are willing to do so.
I get myself busy that's all.

It's more like a pretty constant state for traders in the cryptocurrency market. I do lose a lot of money sometimes especially in the recent dip and the best thing to do is to taj a break from trading and attend to other real life issues.

It will not be an easy thing to get over money you have lost carelessly or as a result of fraudulent activities by others. But what's the needs of being depressed about something you could make if you are willing to do so.
I get myself busy that's all.

I was recently scammed by a girl. I have learnt my lesson in a really hard manner. Anyway, I have moved on and I will try my best to avoid such kind of people in my life.

One of the things that ca help you as a business perso or an individual when you run into loss of money in a venture,I to access the situation nd Don't be in hurry to go into another venture untill you have fully understand the reason for the loss.

I have been liquidated in futures trading before and I lost a lot of money. It was actually a devastating moment but I was able to get over it. What I simply did was to uninstall my crypto apps and stayed away from the market for a long time.

My watchword is always that there's no point crying over already split milk , the next thing you need to be thinkin about is the solution towards that particular money you loose ,

I have been liquidated in futures trading before and I lost a lot of money. It was actually a devastating moment but I was able to get over it. What I simply did was to uninstall my crypto apps and stayed away from the market for a long time.

Well, this is one of the main problems. The cryptocurrency market is quite bearish and the chances are that the market will stay in such kind of conditions for a really long time.

Well, this is one of the main problems. The cryptocurrency market is quite bearish and the chances are that the market will stay in such kind of conditions for a really long time.
Yeah, from fundamental indications it seems that we would have some kind of rally for a few months before another bearish season takes over. I think this may be the right time to invest in some cryptocurrencies.

I feel very depressed when I lose money. But I have one positive attribute. I explore the next available option to make money rather than whining and keep on losing. I move on and make more money quick enough.

Yeah, from fundamental indications it seems that we would have some kind of rally for a few months before another bearish season takes over. I think this may be the right time to invest in some cryptocurrencies.

There are many signs a business starts to show that may indicate that the business is about to go bankrupt. A massive decline in sales is one of the major indicators and it is something that may make business owners worry.

It is not easy to get over it when you loose a huge sum of money. But what is certain is that everyday is never a Christmas. Falling down also doesn't mean we should continue staying on the ground. We have to get up and keep moving. Make a step and you will get over it with time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back