What's new

When you encounter problem in your website, how do you get help?

Even though I have not created any professional website, I have created some subdomain blogs using the Weebly platform. Whenever i encountered any problem, I just used their support section and they replied to me after a few days. This was how I dealt with the problem.

Resolving problem with WordPress content management system isn't that hard at all. That is what I'm also using and anytime i have issue with my blog I just go on google to make research and I will resolve it

I use wordpress on my websites. When ever I encounter problems, I search on google. Since wordpress is a huge community, and a popular CMS, I can get answers easily. There are also a lot of websites that are entirely dedicated to helping wordpress users. I learned wordpress through self practice and never look for developer to solve my problem.
Yes google is still the best pas to find the solutions to any website related problems, because done dedicated their time on solving problems like this.

WordPress has an easy to use interface and features. It doesn't require much training to start with WordPress. I created my first website through WordPress, it didn't take me much time to round it up. I think serving for solutions around WordPress shouldn't be a burden since they are very popular. Search engines will deliver such answer immediately, cos their are many WordPress users that have listed such problem and found the solution for it.

WordPress's forums really help us to resolve most of the problems. Google and StackOverflow also offer good solutions for problems. Can resolve most of the problems by ourselves, if you can't try contacting your hosting service provider, they might also help you with your problem.

The first thing that i do when i have a problem in my website is that i try to rather check in with my cousin as he is very experienced with this stuff and therefore he is generally able to guide me on how to proceed.

I think the easiest way to fix website problems is to talk to your web host (problems may be related to hosting). If it's not a hosting issue, just google it.

Even captcha doesn't stop spam from entering a WordPress blog if guest comments are enabled, however WordPress is a wonderful platform for blog beginners to start learning about blogging.

I don't have a website and so i don't encounter problems with it. If i were to own one, when i encounter problems with it, i would ask other website owners for help.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back