What's new

When you encounter problem in your website, how do you get help?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I use wordpress on my websites. When ever I encounter problems, I search on google. Since wordpress is a huge community, and a popular CMS, I can get answers easily. There are also a lot of websites that are entirely dedicated to helping wordpress users. I learned wordpress through self practice and never look for developer to solve my problem.

I use wordpress on my websites. When ever I encounter problems, I search on google. Since wordpress is a huge community, and a popular CMS, I can get answers easily. There are also a lot of websites that are entirely dedicated to helping wordpress users. I learned wordpress through self practice and never look for developer to solve my problem.
If wordpress comment are enabled for guest means a lot of spam in wordpress blog so even captcha doesn't reduce it however wordpress is good for blog begineer to start learning about blogging.

Very true, a developer helped build my WordPress website but later on it was YouTube that taught me how to manage it. Even created a landing page myself

Wordpress has a huge user base and a huge community. There are a lot of websites and youtube channels dedicated to provide wordpress support.

WordPress has an easy to use interface and features. It doesn't require much training to start with WordPress. I created my first website through WordPress, it didn't take me much time to round it up. I think serving for solutions around WordPress shouldn't be a burden since they are very popular. Search engines will deliver such answer immediately, cos their are many WordPress users that have listed such problem and found the solution for it.

That's the great thing about Wordpress, it's for everyone, whether you are developer or non-developer. It also has got one of the largest communities that are willing to share what they know to helpout others.

I am a novice, I don't know anything about website management.. I think I will have to contact you when I am ready to launch my website. LOL

I have never made a website, but I expect the service provider to give me a high-quality service if I am paying them a good amount of money. So I will generally contact the support if I need help. Sometimes you cannot find answers in the search results of search engines.

Based on what my problem is I'd use Google first and try and see if anyone else has had the same issue. StackOverflow is a good place to go if your problem is technical in nature, but sometimes even Reddit can be a good place to seek help for a website issue.

Failing that there is usually documentation somewhere that outlines a problem and how to fix is usually. It's all about being able to search using the right phrases to bring up the right answer.

Since our office website was created by a designer company they also handle the technical issues. So when there is a problem we just inform the designer to resolve it. That is part of the contract that they have to handle because our office was paying them a quarterly maintenance fee that also covers the hosting and the renewal of the domain name fee.

I don't own a website even to have any encounter with it, I think having any problem in your website you know some areas where you can get solution to it.

I don't own a website, but i have some level of understanding creating one at wordpress.com site builder. If you created a website and bought domain and hosting, and you discovered technical problem around your site. You can chat with any of WordPress freelancer or service care customer and explain the issue you encountered with your website. I believe they'll help out provided the fault is a technicall one, either from the server or a mistake from the owner.

When you encounter problem in your website, the best people to call is the website designer to work on the site.

I have always said that whenever I setup my own website I would hire a manager to manage the website for me and so whenever any problems or issues arise with the website I believe that will be the work of the manager of the website.

Wordpress has a unique number code that one can use to contact if you ever need to do anything that needs correction, I normally have an expert I contact for websites corrections.

Wordpress has a unique number code that one can use to contact if you ever need to do anything that needs correction, I normally have an expert I contact for websites corrections.

Hiring a good website manager is a good way to solve an encountered problem in your website, and its adviseable to hire a good manager to manage the site for you from the onset.

Even though, I have not encountered problem in my website before but there are several ways in which you can get help if you encounter problem in your website; such as being a member of webmaster forum etc

I think easiest ways to sort out your issues on you website is to talk to your web host (the problem can be related to hosting), if it is not hosting issue, just google.

Haven't really been successful with building websites, but the last time I tried creating a website and encountered issues, I used youtube tutorials and blogs as my help.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back