Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishaq Abbas

Acquaintance
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to ask and know when will I start receiving payment, that is start earning from this website. I registered yesterday and make almost 5 posts and 2 topics but I don't receive any payment.

I want to ask and know when will I start receiving payment, that is start earning from this website. I registered yesterday and make almost 5 posts and 2 topics but I don't receive any payment.
You have to do verification. In verification you have to submit your valid identification number to the company email address. When once your account is verified you will begin to earn money for posting on this platform.

Firstly you need to be verified, after that you go on to do your task by answering questions to your best of knowledge, after making enough biznotes, then you can withdraw your money.

You cannot earn without verification because this website identifies you as being real and not using multiple accounts.You may have received a message for verification asking for information. Send it. Then you will be asked for a photo of your ID card. Then you will be verified and able to earn.

Good day @Joshua Farrell @Alexander . Please I sent a mail to info@bizdustry.com since 17th but not gotten a response yet and I can't raise a support tick on my own. I'm locked out from creating any thread.

I'm sorry for bringing it up under this topic. Please I need your assistance.

Thanks.

I have locked this thread, since I answered the question originally, and a number of you are posting without reading the thread.

@Heatman, send me a private message regarding whatever you cannot do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back