What's new

When we bring traffic to a platform, do they work permanently?

You have to put up things that would keep the visitors coming back to your website. If your blog is in a niche, you have to put up s great content that will impact the life of the visitor. The content on the blog must add value to the visitors and you have to be consistent with the posting. Once people have it in mind that that will always found new, valuable and entertaining contents on your website, they will keep coming back often.

I think when we private users come to work on any platform they work a maximum of one hour two hours which is why they leave the platform when they think it is. When they think we're not making a profit here, they drop things. That's why I want you to have some rewards when you invite any user to your platform, that is, some bonuses. There are some things that make him want to work on this platform
Hmm.... that's a good point right there. But I hope this bonuses will not affect our financial stability, because this bonuses must be attractive enough to attract viewers. And if we keep giving out bonus without profit wat do u expect....

Unless the traffic is coming from organic source, it is never permanent. Organic traffic is permament, however, referral traffic is imparmanent. You get organic traffic only through your seo efforts. Organic traffic comes from search engines. Referral traffic comes from social sites and you will have to share on social site regularly to get traffic regularly

I think when we private users come to work on any platform they work a maximum of one hour two hours which is why they leave the platform when they think it is. When they think we're not making a profit here, they drop things. That's why I want you to have some rewards when you invite any user to your platform, that is, some bonuses. There are some things that make him want to work on this platform
If you are selling products or giving any services to clients then your traffic will stay if they will find your products or services reliable. But if you are giving them opportunity to earn too, then your traffic will obviously stay if they will be earning. Give them good opportunities and give them more attractive pakages.

Hmm

From my own perspective, their are question mark to that aspect, because the speed at which u gained traffic when their is bonus is the same speed at which the traffic will reduce when the bonuses are not given at due time. I still stand on engaging content that solves problem

Traffic get to a website through two ways it can be true link being dropped on social media or network or by paying some people to bring traffic to your website or blog. What determines if this traffic will stay would be determined by the quality of the content that you post on the website.

I do not think your message is quite clear enough . if by permanent traffic you mean being paid for traffic then I haven't seen people who do that, you can only use the traffic generated then use other means to monetize the site like using affiliate links or using AdSense.

If the traffic is coming from search engines, it will be more of less stable because search engine traffic comes from your high ranked contents. social traffic is not permanent.

I think this generally depend on the kind of uses you invite into a website or platform. If the contents in the website is interesting, they would definitely come back.

Generating traffic is one thing while keeping those traffic is another difficult tasks on its own. Not everyone we are able to generate later stick us when it comes to traffic generation. They only stay if the site adds value to them.

it really depends on if your website is decent enough to let people browse it for longer times and more days to come, people usually leave websites if they are bad

Maybe you are talking like someone who does not know much about traffic. If a person stays in your site for a time then that's the traffic he has bring so he can't stay permanently.

Obviously ,they work because they are in search of projects and orders and to earn good monthly.
All people who are working on fiver works alot and having good skills and knowledge so ,they work and provide services to all other members of fiver .

In a way, I quite agree with you. Most people working online these days have the minds that they want to be rewarded for their efforts and subtly or consciously, we all need to make people stay on this site.

When you rank your website in Search Engines like Google, Bing and others then real visitors and buyers come to your website and give positive response and use to decrease bounce rate and other factors.

Creating traffic is hard enough, but maintaining that engagement is an extremely daunting task. Once it concerns traffic production, individuals will only remain and continue to bring traffic if the content is inspiring and entertaining.

Although offering a visitor a special bonus reward makes them only interested in the bonus and rewards, I believe there must be more to the offer. Yes, it is a surefire way to attract visitors, but you must offer them enough valuable and authentic content to keep them there.

It is vital to note that driving traffic to a platform can have a good impact. However, whether or not this results in permanent employment is ultimately determined by a variety of circumstances, including the platform's success, the availability of vacancies, and the performance of the individual in issue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back