What's new

When we bring traffic to a platform, do they work permanently?

Saqib Ajmal

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.2500USD
Biznotes
I think when we private users come to work on any platform they work a maximum of one hour two hours which is why they leave the platform when they think it is. When they think we're not making a profit here, they drop things. That's why I want you to have some rewards when you invite any user to your platform, that is, some bonuses. There are some things that make him want to work on this platform

Internet users have different behaviors, and they respond differently to things. Not all invited users may want to stay even if they the website offers payments for activities.
Post automatically merged:

Internet users have different behaviors, and they respond differently to things. Not all invited users may want to stay even if they the website offers payments for activities.

I think this is settled already with the whole referral bonus package. I think the most important thing is keeping initial promises alive, once those promises start being broken then problems pops up. Also, if a site has good content then people would want to come back for more.

For genuine and organic traffic is one of the best and authentic method. When you rank your website in Search Engines like Google, Bing and others then real visitors and buyers come to your website and give positive response and use to decrease bounce rate and other factors.

Obviously ,they work because they are in search of projects and orders and to earn good monthly.
All people who are working on fiver works alot and having good skills and knowledge so ,they work and provide services to all other members of fiver .

I think when we private users come to work on any platform they work a maximum of one hour two hours which is why they leave the platform when they think it is. When they think we're not making a profit here, they drop things. That's why I want you to have some rewards when you invite any user to your platform, that is, some bonuses. There are some things that make him want to work on this platform
There are some sites that do offer you bonuses when you work on a site. For example, I have worked in some faucets before and when you reach a certain number of claims then you get to level up and as such your claims start to increase in value. This is considered an incentive. In forums such as this one you can work your way to a VIP membership so that is the incentive to stay active here.

Well, as I've said in other threads the best way to get it to work permanently is word of mouth. Without the spread of word of mouth nothing will ever work forever. Granted if you had google traffic it wouldn't matter but getting those first 50K posts is a challenge. Users who spread the word about your site increase the ability to get to that point and have users sign up.

Well that's true. Looking for referrals is not an easy task.
There should be a reward or something of such for bring in referrals to this platform.
I brought in like 3 people yesterday though not yet verified but I do hope they get verified and I get percentage for bringing them in . thanks

I wonder what platform you are talking about. Is it a website like a forum or a social media? And what kind of bonus do you mean? If what you mean is that you were paid by a website to write contents then that is clearer to understand than saying you worked on a platform. My understanding of a platform is a website that is for general use and for free like social media or some traffic exchange sites that I will not mention here.

There are some sites that do offer you bonuses when you work on a site. For example, I have worked in some faucets before and when you reach a certain number of claims then you get to level up and as such your claims start to increase in value. This is considered an incentive. In forums such as this one you can work your way to a VIP membership so that is the incentive to stay active here.
How do you work yourself to a VIP membership?I think i had missed this orportunity once but ibwill to get information on how I can become a VIP member without paying for a a subscription.But eventually i will pay fir a membership.

How do you work yourself to a VIP membership?I think i had missed this orportunity once but ibwill to get information on how I can become a VIP member without paying for a a subscription.But eventually i will pay fir a membership.
Obtaining the VIP membership is something that you pay for in this forum. It costs you just under 30 dollars in BIZnotes, or alternatively you can use your crypto to purchase BIZnotes in order to then purchase the membership. I highly recommend it within this forum as there are many benefits associated with it, including unlimited potential to earn on the forum as you are not restricted from the posting limitations.

Your message isn't clear enough but if you are talking about getting rewards for working on a website then most website do that these days just to make sure there members stay glued to their platform. It's not easy to hold on to a member these days as their are competition in the GPT market so giving reward is the best.
Post automatically merged:

Your message isn't clear enough but if you are talking about getting rewards for working on a website then most website do that these days just to make sure there members stay glued to their platform. It's not easy to hold on to a member these days as their are competition in the GPT market so giving reward is the best.

Obtaining the VIP membership is something that you pay for in this forum. It costs you just under 30 dollars in BIZnotes, or alternatively you can use your crypto to purchase BIZnotes in order to then purchase the membership. I highly recommend it within this forum as there are many benefits associated with it, including unlimited potential to earn on the forum as you are not restricted from the posting limitations.
Okay thanks for that enlightenment I will surely be putting it on my to do list as soon as i can.Would you share how much you are earning on average as a VIP member?Also is the minImum withdraw $5 or $10.I just can't seem to find my way navigating the necessary section to grtvthis information.

I do not think it is permanent. I also feel it depends on the traffic and the privacy or settings for the website. Traffic can be attracted to a website and the individuals feel no more need to remain or probably the information or service provided on the website is something to consume once and go for another, then the traffic reduces or finally is gone completely.

Okay thanks for that enlightenment I will surely be putting it on my to do list as soon as i can.Would you share how much you are earning on average as a VIP member?Also is the minImum withdraw $5 or $10.I just can't seem to find my way navigating the necessary section to grtvthis information.
How much you earn on average is dependent on the amount of time that you spend on the forum and how many posts that you make. I try to do around 100 posts a day which is generally around 5 dollars on the current earning rate. The minimum for withdrawal is 10 dollars, however at the moment there is no withdrawals and all of them will be processed on the first of the month. I hope this helps you.

My dear bring traffic to your platform is may be easy than to keep then touch with your platform because it depends upon you whether you are providing them the best content and material regarding their taste and how much it is authentic.

How much you earn on average is dependent on the amount of time that you spend on the forum and how many posts that you make. I try to do around 100 posts a day which is generally around 5 dollars on the current earning rate. The minimum for withdrawal is 10 dollars, however at the moment there is no withdrawals and all of them will be processed on the first of the month. I hope this helps you.
Wow 100 posts a day,that is really encouraging you are a hardworker keep it up and that is why the pay is good at the end.So can we utilise the market place to get to exchange our biznotes with other currency that could be convenient for an individual such as payeer,skrill or crypto like ltc?
I mean we could keep a flow of exchange of trade and sometimes one may just want to use a small ammount so therehouldnt be a restriction on the market place.

Wow 100 posts a day,that is really encouraging you are a hardworker keep it up and that is why the pay is good at the end.So can we utilise the market place to get to exchange our biznotes with other currency that could be convenient for an individual such as payeer,skrill or crypto like ltc?
I mean we could keep a flow of exchange of trade and sometimes one may just want to use a small ammount so therehouldnt be a restriction on the market place.
Thank you. I appreciate the words of confidence here :)

You can use the market place if you want to confer with other users to do it, or you can simply place a withdrawal on the forum withdrawal request and it will be processed for you by the admin. Have you ever received a payment from this forum? I got my first payment a couple weeks back :)

Internet users behave differently some can stay on a particular website but some can decide to opt out of the site.

When we bring traffic to a platform it will only remain permanent if they continue visiting such site often as possible.

To do that you need to encourage your customers by giving out enticing benefits that can enable them engage your website fully.

I think there has to be more to the offer, when you offer visitor a special bonus reward then they are only interested in the bonus and rewards , yes it is a sure way if getting traffic, you have to provide enough quality and genuine content for them to stay.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back