What's new

When was the last time you worked a job offline?

I think it was very long I worked offline job let me say about 6 years ago, since then till now have been working online and most of offline jobs are very stressful, I really enjoyed working online.

I worked an offline job just two years back. That was a teaching job in a high school. I can vividly remember the day I resigned and the emotions that followed but since then, I have not worked an offline job.

I think it was very long I worked offline job let me say about 6 years ago, since then till now have been working online and most of offline jobs are very stressful, I really enjoyed working online.
I still worked offline in January. I was called to come do a job for five days and I was over $50. That was why I went for the offline job but I have not done any after then

I work online job and I really enjoy it so far because this job requires communication and I love that I take photos of peaple's weeding and more and it's always fun to be apart of it even as a photographer

The last time I did an offline job was immediately post pandemic. I had been working there for two years till the owner of the organization started by high handed. I left and started my game shop.

The last time i did a job offline was around last month, all through this month i have not had any offline gig yet. It usually like that most times though. There are days where there would be overflow of work and there are days with no work.

I worked offline last months but we went for a break. We are resuming next month. I miss the payment so I can wait to be getting my salary every month and some compensation. However I still stick with online earning for now.

I'm currently working offline and it's okay. I work as an educator in a school, s, I use my free periods and breaks to do my online job. It feels good doing an offline job, and online job at the same time. It really makes sense.

I have not really worked for anyone offline before to get paid. I have done an offline business before but on the long run I gave up. Most of the money I have made actually came from the internet. I also have plans of starting my own business offline soon.

When would you say was the last time you works a job offlones? As in not working from home but maybe in an office or some other place of work.

For me it was a couple years ago working for a call center. I hated it and never want to go back to it.
I'm working offline now and I work every day from Monday to Friday. I don't work on Saturday or Sunday. I work 7 hours every day. When I come back from work, I will work online on tasks I need to work on. I'm combining both office and online job.

I'm working offline now and I work every day from Monday to Friday. I don't work on Saturday or Sunday. I work 7 hours every day. When I come back from work, I will work online on tasks I need to work on. I'm combining both office and online job.

I work for seven days a week. This also involves working online every day. I do not take breaks in the sense that I work every day and there are no holidays at all. I used to work for six days a week when I had a day job back then.

I work for seven days a week. This also involves working online every day. I do not take breaks in the sense that I work every day and there are no holidays at all. I used to work for six days a week when I had a day job back then.
Even if you work 7 days and doesn't go on a holiday, you are not working 24 hours every day. You sleep at night? It's a form of break. I rest in between times when you're working every day, it's another form of break. I've not seen who works 24 hours every day.

I can't remember the last day I didn't work offline unless for days that I'm not supposed to work like on weekends and during my vacations periods. I have a business of poultry and fish farming on my own that gets my attention every day. You cannot stop working until you have become financially independent.

That would be about two years ago and fo be very honest, I do not miss it. I love the comfort working from home brings me and I would choose that over again. I think many people share the same sentiment with me.

That would be about two years ago and fo be very honest, I do not miss it. I love the comfort working from home brings me and I would choose that over again. I think many people share the same sentiment with me.

A lot of people are of the same sentiment with you especially during the pandemic of coronavirus time when all was forced to start working from home. They all got so used to it and after when everything have been settled, they no longer want to return to the offline jobs. Being able to make more money working from home is the key anyways.

Even if you work 7 days and doesn't go on a holiday, you are not working 24 hours every day. You sleep at night? It's a form of break. I rest in between times when you're working every day, it's another form of break. I've not seen who works 24 hours every day.

I am suffering from insomnia and this is why I have a rally harder time sleeping at night. This is why I tend to work during the evening. Regardless of that, I am trying to change my schedule. Despite this, getting rid from insomnia is one of the hardest things.

I am suffering from insomnia and this is why I have a rally harder time sleeping at night. This is why I tend to work during the evening. Regardless of that, I am trying to change my schedule. Despite this, getting rid from insomnia is one of the hardest things.
As you're work only online, with having insomnia you don't have to worry about it affecting how you work in the office. By working at home or from home, there will be a time when your body will want to shutdown. If this happens, don't try to stop it. Stop everything you're doing and sleep it off.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back