What's new

When was the first time you traded in bitcoin?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I cannot remember the first time when I traded in bitcoin but I think that it was in the year 2020. I already knew about bitcoin a long time ago as I have heard about it, but I never actively traded in bitcoin. So, when did you traded in bitcoin for the first time?

I received Bitcoin for the first time in February 2016. I received $100 worth of bitcoin when the price was $400 per coin.

I cannot remember the first time when I traded in bitcoin but I think that it was in the year 2020. I already knew about bitcoin a long time ago as I have heard about it, but I never actively traded in bitcoin. So, when did you traded in bitcoin for the first time?

That was also the first time I traded bitcoin because I was trying to make money online since I could not go to work

Bitcoin is not usually one of my best pair when it comes to cryptocurrency trading because I don't really understand the price movement of Bitcoin because of how volatile and very fast it is but when it comes to other pairs, I do very much well when it comes to trading them. So I try as much as possible to stay away from trading Bitcoin.

The first time I heard about bitcoin was in 2015 if I remember correctly, the first time I interacted with Bitcoin and received Bitcoin was in 2019.

I started trading back in 2019 but I purchase my first fraction of Bitcoin in 2020 before it was went to peak and I glad I invest at right time as their is collapse later but I still make profit.

Last year when I cashed out my cryptocurrency on PayPal. I had invested in a small amount of Bitcoin, Litecoin and I think another crypto, but I forget. Anyway, I ended up losing on my investment, and deciding not to wait any longer, I cashed out.

I don't ever intend to deal in this stuff again though.

I made my first trade in Bitcoin in early 2018. Before that, I had known about Bitcoin for quite some time, but I hadn't actively participated in trading it. It was in 2018 that I decided to delve into the world of cryptocurrency trading and made my first transaction with Bitcoin. It was an exciting and learning experience, and since then, I've been more involved in the cryptocurrency market.

That should be around 2017. I was just coming up in the tech section and my pal introduced me to crypto currencies. It was a bit difficult at the start, but I made some gains at the end of my first month trading. I was excited and didn't look back afterwards.

If I remembered correctly, the first time I traded Bitcoin was in 2017 and it was on Binance exchange futures I took the trade. It was $50 Bitcoin I risked in the trade with in a cross trading leverage of 20x.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back