What's new

When to promote?

That is why you are not easily get banned in any platform you are concentrating on because you have contributed positively to the growth of that online community . A lot of people are getting banned in these platforms we are also posting Because they don't do what is expected.

Well, a dedicated member would rather focus more on following rules as compared to a new member. Old members usually know more about rules. This is why they dedicate time and obey the rules.

Well, a dedicated member would rather focus more on following rules as compared to a new member. Old members usually know more about rules. This is why they dedicate time and obey the rules.
That is true. Probably new members may not really be interested in knowing what is demanded from the platform they are interested to make money which is wrong. A lot of people complaints that BMF has a very high banning rate. I don't know how true this is.

If I'm on the seat of the director in any online business, like forum. I'll simply promote a hard working member(s) that posts quality, helps in bringing success to the forum by bringing more people to the forum, following forum rules all the time.

Yes, promoting hardworking members is the key to making your members get motivated when it comes to working hard. When other members see that you are promoting active users, then they will also work harder to get promoted.

Yes, promoting hardworking members is the key to making your members get motivated when it comes to working hard. When other members see that you are promoting active users, then they will also work harder to get promoted.
This will be a nice strategy that should be adopted by website owners and administrator. There are different ways these people can be promoted depending on their hard work and dedication.

This will be a nice strategy that should be adopted by website owners and administrator. There are different ways these people can be promoted depending on their hard work and dedication.

Promoting hardworking members will not only encourage other members as well, in fact, it would also encourage people who already got promoted as well in the company or forum.

Promoting hardworking members will not only encourage other members as well, in fact, it would also encourage people who already got promoted as well in the company or forum.
Unfortunately some online communities are not putting this into consideration. Yes this is happening in some business organisation offline , They tend to promote the hard-working people into a better position that they also earned more salary.

Unfortunately some online communities are not putting this into consideration. Yes this is happening in some business organisation offline , They tend to promote the hard-working people into a better position that they also earned more salary.

Yes, I guess that apart from promoting people, people should create more money making opportunities like creating more paid to post forums, freelancing websites, get paid To sites, article writing sites, etc.

Yes, I guess that apart from promoting people, people should create more money making opportunities like creating more paid to post forums, freelancing websites, get paid To sites, article writing sites, etc.
I could understand about paid to post platform , but there are so many freelance platforms. Freelancing is not really easy for people that are not professional in their area of concentration.

I could understand about paid to post platform , but there are so many freelance platforms. Freelancing is not really easy for people that are not professional in their area of concentration.

Yes, this is true. Freelancing is for people who are professional. When it comes to freelancing, I have worked for a few platforms such as article marketplaces and revenue-generation websites.

Yes, this is true. Freelancing is for people who are professional. When it comes to freelancing, I have worked for a few platforms such as article marketplaces and revenue-generation websites.
Those are smaller platforms and most of them are not likely to last for a long time. Most advanced platforms are the most competitive one which a lot of people who have difficulties trying to make money with.

That is why you are not easily get banned in any platform you are concentrating on because you have contributed positively to the growth of that online community . A lot of people are getting banned in these platforms we are also posting Because they don't do what is expected.
Except if the admin is a scammer and has bad thinking of stealing other people money how are working hard on its platform this is also possible and also it depends from the case.

Actually promoting team members can come in diverse capacities not necessarily based on how they expected most especially in a business organisation. it can be done by support.

Actually promoting team members can come in diverse capacities not necessarily based on how they expected most especially in a business organisation. it can be done by support.
Teams members are changing regulary however in half of sites they just set up on the startup of the company and doesn't update this later this means sometimes some teams members are finishing their jobs or going to other positions but still in this page for years.

Except if the admin is a scammer and has bad thinking of stealing other people money how are working hard on its platform this is also possible and also it depends from the case.
Well I don't know , the whole thing maybe somehow confusing. I know dealing with trusted admin is very important because in situations like this if they are banning you they are doing it for a genuine reason and not giving out unnecessary banning to so many users.

Those are smaller platforms and most of them are not likely to last for a long time. Most advanced platforms are the most competitive one which a lot of people who have difficulties trying to make money with.

Yes, this is true. There are a few less popular platforms. However, those platforms do not have enough jobs and despite the fact that the number of freelancers is quite low, the competition is still high in those platforms.

Yes, this is true. There are a few less popular platforms. However, those platforms do not have enough jobs and despite the fact that the number of freelancers is quite low, the competition is still high in those platforms.
Hmmm.. Most of these platforms are worldwide platform that are being accessed by people almost everywhere around the world. Well I wouldn't expect the competition to be lower. It may not be possible.

Each organizations have their own standard procedure for promotion, most time a competent employee at work might just be rewarded and might not be promoted. There are some certain criteria for promotion that you must meet before getting promoted

Actually promotion comes in diverse capacity either individuals human promotion or business promotion or a site promotion depending on how you intended or how best it works for you.

Hmmm.. Most of these platforms are worldwide platform that are being accessed by people almost everywhere around the world. Well I wouldn't expect the competition to be lower. It may not be possible.

Unfortunately, there aren't many online revenue-sharing platforms either. Revenue-sharing sites could possible a great option if they pay a good amount of money. However, now they are also scarce.

Unfortunately, there aren't many online revenue-sharing platforms either. Revenue-sharing sites could possible a great option if they pay a good amount of money. However, now they are also scarce.
That is why I don't even have to stress myself looking forwards to make money in some platform because the competition in most of these platform will be fierce. I don't know the time to battle with anyone.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back