When Social Networking Goes Wrong

ganibade

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Not long ago, I received an invitation to join Naymz, a social networking site. Prior to the invitation (from someone I didn't know), I'd never seen or heard of this particular network. I'd only spoken with this person once before, and I had only a hazy understanding of what she does professionally, but she asked if I would recommend her work. I couldn't recommend her or her work in good conscience because I didn't know her or her work well enough, so I couldn't agree to her request.

Why, you may ask? So, when I clicked on the link she provided to join Naymz.

It's all about integrity for me. I suppose I could have been a really nice person and answered "Yes" to both of the questions above. But I doubt I would have kept my integrity. I doubt it would have been real. It would also be misleading to others who may be relying on what I recommend and suggest to them.

When creating a social network on any given platform, you must ensure your integrity. What I interpret this to mean is that if you recommend someone who other people may consider hiring, you must be truthful about your recommendation. Don't make things up and try not to be a nuisance.

Since Naymz is a social media platform that focuses on personal branding and reputation management. It allows users to create a profile, showcase their professional achievements, and connect with others in their industry. Recommending someone we really do not know would not be a good idea because when we recommend, we do take partial responsibility of the same.

I knew about Naymz a very long time ago but I never cared about making use of it. The reason why the social networking website wasn't of any relevance to me was because I had a far more better alternative that I was already making use of. It was LinkedIn that I'm talking about. It's the number one social media networking website that serves all the purposes you need.

In the past, when I was active on micro job platforms I joined a lot of social platforms just because I could earn few cents. However, I never went to far. I did not even check the site after I was credited by the microjob site. I am more suitable to use existing popular platforms rather than remain active on a random site which are not popular yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back