What's new

When Should You Use a Credit Card?

I don't remember the last time I used a credit card instead of a debit one. Most of the time I buy small things. I don't travel, so there is no need to use a credit card.

I think a lot of people just think of it like free money that they can "owe" later and end up relying on cards so much, that the debt is beyond their means to pay it back. I know a few people who have filed for bankruptcy 2 or 3 times!

Using credit card increases bad debt and the idea of "owing" money or "paying later" may lure many people. this is why I do not usually use credit cards at all and prefer dealing in cash.

You use credit card whenever you want to make payment on some platforms. Provided you trust the website, I do not think there should be anything holding you back from using the card.

I normally used my credit card for repayment either online or offline but most especially online , and i also prefer using it when purchaisnga huge amount of goods .

You must be really careful when it comes to using your credit card. Since there is so much fraud involved with using credit card, I usually avoid using credit card.

You use credit card whenever you want to make payment on some platforms. Provided you trust the website, I do not think there should be anything holding you back from using the card.
The first main purpose of my credit card is using it when I wanted to make any online payment , but as an online user , you need to make research to know the authenticity of the site before using your card .

The first main purpose of my credit card is using it when I wanted to make any online payment , but as an online user , you need to make research to know the authenticity of the site before using your card .
That is so important. It does not make sense to use one's card on some platforms that are not reliable. They could go extra mile to use it against you by scamming you.

We have to be careful.

Bank cards are no longer that popular as they were. Right now PayPal is the most preferred option of many businesses and customers. They opt to receive and send payments through PayPal.

Only if you are guaranteed to have enough money to pay the bill on time.

I'm a frequent credit card user but not because I don't have money while purchasing something but because of cashbacks and offers. My credit card spending is dependent on my bank balance and also my credit card's limit. So for example, if my bank account currently has $100, I would spent at maximum, only $75 using credit card. Also, i follow the 30% rule - I try my best to not use more than 30% of my Credit card's limit

A lot of things are going to be particularly dependent on the type of credit card be used. For example, there are some banks that can only give you credit if you want to shop online and some will give you as overdraft.

I use my credit card when I want and sometimes I use it online to make purchase and online use it to renewed my hosting subscription

I think it's a personal decision. One can use their debit or credit card anywhere at any time provided it is accepted there and only if the card has the required cash for the intended transactions.

I think it's a personal decision. One can use their debit or credit card anywhere at any time provided it is accepted there and only if the card has the required cash for the intended transactions.
I am going to give you a very good advice. You shouldn't use your debit or credit card anywhere on any platform because it could be very dangerous and your money could go into the thin air.

I am going to give you a very good advice. You shouldn't use your debit or credit card anywhere on any platform because it could be very dangerous and your money could go into the thin air.
This is one of the best advice you can ever give. It is true to always be sceptical of any platform that you want to use your debit or credit card on so that you won't fall into the hands of scammers.

My opinion is different from yours because I cannot use my debit card anywhere anyhow. I am picky of the places that I use my debit card because of fraudulent activities that is all over the places.

My opinion is different from yours because I cannot use my debit card anywhere anyhow. I am picky of the places that I use my debit card because of fraudulent activities that is all over the places.

Some businesses simply do not accept cards and this is a very common thing in many countries. This is one of the main reasons why I think that you cannot replace bank cards with cash in many cases.

Some businesses simply do not accept cards and this is a very common thing in many countries. This is one of the main reasons why I think that you cannot replace bank cards with cash in many cases.
The major reason why some businesses failed to accept cards is to avoid fraudulent activities as much as possible because there are diverse ways at which fraudsters are penetrating people's account.

Well, I think credit card are use to make purchases online. I have use credit card to buy things online many times. Debit card are also use for online business but I think credit card is the most preferable for online business.

Well, I think credit card are use to make purchases online. I have use credit card to buy things online many times. Debit card are also use for online business but I think credit card is the most preferable for online business.
It is true that you can use the credit card to make purchases online and you can also use it to make purchases offline because there are so many offline stores that will need you to use your credit card make payment.

For someone like me I beleive that credit cared can be use anywhere its one of the way which someone can use to shop and withdraw cash at pos but certainly you dont need to expose your credit card information any how for safety purpose

For someone like me I beleive that credit cared can be use anywhere its one of the way which someone can use to shop and withdraw cash at pos but certainly you dont need to expose your credit card information any how for safety purpose
I don't support using the credit card anywhere because there are so many platform that could hijack your information and use it for fraudulent activities.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back