What's new

When Should You Use a Credit Card?

There are some people that are extremely reckless and do not understand that they will have to pay the money even with interest and the end up buying things that they do not even need.
I think a lot of people just think of it like free money that they can "owe" later and end up relying on cards so much, that the debt is beyond their means to pay it back. I know a few people who have filed for bankruptcy 2 or 3 times!

In my opinion, it's best to use a credit card if and only if you have a means of repayment. It is also good to use a credit card if you are making a large purchase like you said earlier.

I think credit cards should only be used on basic necessities, such as buying gas and groceries. Plus most banks give you extra perks when you use a credit card for gas and groceries. This will help build your credit, and it would make it easier to pay the fees.

I think a lot of people just think of it like free money that they can "owe" later and end up relying on cards so much, that the debt is beyond their means to pay it back. I know a few people who have filed for bankruptcy 2 or 3 times!

Utilisation of credit cards usually lead to bad debts and this is a very common issues with using credit cards. The bank charge high interest rates. By the passage of time they also increase the interest rates as well.

Utilisation of credit cards usually lead to bad debts and this is a very common issues with using credit cards. The bank charge high interest rates. By the passage of time they also increase the interest rates as well.
Banks take advantage of people who mindlessly fall into debt. That is what is causing so many issues in the US with student loans. On top of that, they don't allow you to file bankruptcy because of it and they force you to pay a maximum percentage to ensure you are forced to pay high levels of interest.

We do not really differentiate between a credit and debit card here. We usually make use of our debit cards that banks give for all transactions, online and offline.

I have not seen a credit card with anyone right here, i don't even have one, the only cards i see in the bank is the debit card which could be in the category of Verve, visa, and master card, and all are use for withdrawing money.

I think credit cards should only be used on basic necessities, such as buying gas and groceries. Plus most banks give you extra perks when you use a credit card for gas and groceries. This will help build your credit, and it would make it easier to pay the fees.
I normally used my credit card for repayment either online or offline but most especially online , and i also prefer using it when purchaisnga huge amount of goods .

I normally used my credit card for repayment either online or offline but most especially online , and i also prefer using it when purchaisnga huge amount of goods .

So, do you use your credit card only for online transactions? What about offline purchases? Many people use bank cards for both the purposes. You should be careful while using your bank card.

You should use it when you think that you need credit. You should as well know that credit is something that is absolutely tricky so you should have ensured that you can pay.

I like to use it for smaller items, maybe a grocery store visit kinda thing. I will use it in emergencies and for travel reasons as well, but I don't usually ever use it for those reasons. When you buy smaller items, and pay your cc bill in due time, it helps grow your credit score in the process. Which in turn can help you get bigger loans.

I only take out loans when I really need to. Otherwise I don't take out loans or use a credit card for much of anything else. Mostly for groceries and supplies, so I can build my credit up. I may take a loan out next year, so trying to build it up as much as I can.

Your explanation actually makes a lot of sense. I personally believe that you are going to be of advantage if you're going to be using your credit card on websites that you have discounts coupon.

For me, I prefer to use it in travel to earn miles. We could also use it in groceries and shopping but we should be mindful of our expenses.
In my opinion, the best way to determine what kind of payment method works best for any given situation is to look at the benefits and drawbacks of each option.

For example, if you're going out for dinner with friends and want to split the check evenly, it might be less awkward if everyone pays with their own cards. You won't have to calculate how much each person owes or wait for someone else to pay before they leave. However, if your friend forgot his wallet at home and doesn't have any cash on him (which happens more often than you'd think), then it might be better for him to just pay with his credit card instead of waiting around until someone else finishes their meal so he can borrow money from them—especially if he's hungry!

The same goes for vacations: using plastic could help prevent overspending by making sure that no one spends more than what they've budgeted for themselves—but it also makes it easier for others

The use of a credit card is a very good idea expecially when you are on vacation abroad,but that would mean you will have a means to be able to pay back the money you have taken so that you would not fall short of your repayment plan.

The use of a credit card is a very good idea expecially when you are on vacation abroad,but that would mean you will have a means to be able to pay back the money you have taken so that you would not fall short of your repayment plan.

Unfortunately, bank cards are vulnerable to identity theft and many other susceptibilities as well. This is why many people would avoid using credit card or debt debit.

Credit cards and debit card are all the same thing in my country, I always use my debit card to make transaction, and I always get a new one when my own expired.

Unfortunately, bank cards are vulnerable to identity theft and many other susceptibilities as well. This is why many people would avoid using credit card or debt debit.
Personally, i do not like to use my debit card anyhere to make transaction because of fraud, I have specific places where I can use them.

IIt is
For me, I prefer to use it in travel to earn miles. We could also use it in groceries and shopping but we should be mindful of our expenses.
It is possible that you can spend so much money with your credit card because it is not like money that you can be able to see how much is remaining so I agree with this point.

You should use a debit card when it comes to purchasing products from reliable companies. I think debit cards are much better because you may not need to pay interest.
This is a practice that we should all imbibe because when you purchase products from an unknown source and you're using your credit card or debit card to make payment, it will rather be very risky because is not a bank level security approach

This is a practice that we should all imbibe because when you purchase products from an unknown source and you're using your credit card or debit card to make payment, it will rather be very risky because is not a bank level security approach

Well, this is also one of the main reasons why I never actually use bank cards. You must never provide your personal details to unknown callers on the phone, as this scam is quite common nowadays.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back