What's new

When should you start adding to your pension?

As a wise worker you should start adding up your pension from the first 5 to 10 years when you start working in an organisation with this you can be able to save more before retirement.
I do not even believe in saving up for retirement in a company or my company's account, imagine how much the whole employees would gather each month, they just invest that my retirement fund

I do not even believe in saving up for retirement in a company or my company's account, imagine how much the whole employees would gather each month, they just invest that my retirement fund
You should start adding up your pension from the first 56 working years in an organisation with these you can be able to save enough before retirement.

I feel it should be at the very moment you got that employment letter of yours and not any time later. Time flies indeed like a wind and before you know it,you're retiring

You should start adding up your pension from the first 56 working years in an organisation with these you can be able to save enough before retirement.
56? That leaves you about four to ten years to retirement depending on your company to retirement, I don't think one can save money you will spend for the rest of the years from ten years savings.

Am not planning towards any pension because I don't like the idea of it. I will prefer to start up a business than saving the money for old age that may not happen.

It's a nice idea to start saving for your pension as an entrepreneur , incase of nessecity in the future

Working online can make it tough to add to your pension, as I imagine the lot of us are self employed contractors, and due to that, we don't have official employers to pay into our pensions. That is left for us to do ourselves, just like calculating the amount of taxes you need to take out.

Anyway, I sadly haven't saved much in my pension yet. Has anyone here invested into their pension yet? How is it when you're self employed?
I think that when you are self employed that a pension fund in that case would work the same way as a savings account because you would be the one putting money aside for your future and a comfortable lifestyle after you retire.

Am not planning towards any pension because I don't like the idea of it. I will prefer to start up a business than saving the money for old age that may not happen.
I am sorry to hear your opinion that you do not give importance to the pension. It is good if you have a regular job that can build your pension plan. But if you have no pension plan then you may regret the negligence when the time comes that you would need a pension in your retirement years.

You can start adding to your pension anytime you see there is increase in your income and you have only few bills to cater instead of spending it anyhow

I never begin saving for the pension relief funds. It is not in my agenda for it now, when it is time I'll do just that. Those that saves more on time to save up for pension will be gaining higher during when the body won't need stress but relaxation to enjoy life after retirement.
I understand you quite right brother, we are still young trying to expand our business , and when the business is stable , then we starts saving , its only the federal government or private workers that can start saving early, but if you are a sole proprietor, building your business is building your pension.

I understand you quite right brother, we are still young trying to expand our business , and when the business is stable , then we starts saving , its only the federal government or private workers that can start saving early, but if you are a sole proprietor, building your business is building your pension.
You're there, our business is still young, we can't rush savings. But it will be ideal you save as you can afford for the future, cos nothing is too small.

Its really hard to put money in a pension account most Especially when one is doing it as a self employed person with a lots of responsibility. On just need to be dedicated to it and start doing it

You should be well aware of the type of work or business you are into and the expected amount to be paid to you when you retire. So I think it's from the basis of this that you get to actually get to know he right time to start saving up for your pension

Personally as far as I'm concerned if you are earning enough that you will be able to be adding money to your pension it's something that you should start doing on time in order for you to be able to save up a decent amount of money before you retire.

As a self employed person I think the best pension you can keep should be with an insurance company that has a pension plan.
When you finally cannot work anymore they can be paying your some monthly benefits

It is better to start saving early to your pension.
The earlier the better.
If you start early to save then you would certainly make a lot before retirement

There's no set time to add to your pension funds - once you've gotten a stable source of taxable income, you begin to plan for your future by taking out monies from time to time to grow your pension portfolio

There is no time that is too early for you to start adding money to your pension money because it is all for your own good if you are able to save up a huge amount of money in the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back