What's new

When should you start adding to your pension?

I believe you should start adding to your pension when you are approaching retirement and you believe it's the right time to start planning for it.

When you start working you have start adding to your pension pending when the person will get retire, is good you start on time to start adding to your pension.

As a wise worker within the five years of you working you start adding to your pension so that at the end of your 35 years and you will able to have a lot of pension to take care of your future.

Well as for me I believe it is best for you to start adding to your pension when you are about 45 to 50, I see this as a right time for anyone to start adding to his pension

I am fortunate to have been employed in big companies that paid the contribution for my pension build up. After 10 years I was already qualified although my build up period was more than the minimum. When I reached 60 the pension can be availed so I applied for the monthly pension and it was granted to me within 2 months. Until now I am receiving my monthly pension which is quite small but just enough for my personal needs.

I don't even consider saving for a pension fund because I have a lot of things I want to use my money to do now, although I'll do it in the future but for now I still have a lot of things to achieve first before I consider doing that,I don't work for government I really struggle on myself so I need to stabilize my financial status first before I considered it.

It is very important to start adding to your pension wallet as early as possible you get your self employed either self or under someone or organisation because time waited for nobody you may end not been able to meet up to your goals and that will seriously affect you.

A pension is best started as soon as one start getting paid as salary. There is no point in waiting for a certain time before one starts. Pension is a retirement plan and we should all know that the earlier we start the more it accumulates.

Well, I am neither self employed, nor saved anything so far, as an addition to my pension. But in my opinion, it is necessary, for every country in the world, to know the tax and contribution laws, as they could sometimes have differences.

The best time is now. We should not always waiting for the perfect time because it may never come. So we only need to start our pension the moment we start working.

For self employed individuals like myself, the best option to save for pension is by contracting a private firm to deduct a percentage of one's income periodically depending on agreement.

If you are the type that just got employed recently, you should start up on your pension plan immidiately as quickly as you can. Don't think by saying you still have time for many years to start. Before you known it, it is ten years in your employment already. Time flys.

Pension is not a very compulsory thing but it is good for you to start adding to your pension at the age of 55 this is because at this point in time your expenses might be a little bit low and this is the right time to plan for your retirement

There's no age to start saving for pension as long as you've an income, just luke in government or private sectors, they start deducting your pension fund in the first month of your salary.

Last year I opened my individual micro-enterprise not only for business purposes and to avoid informal job, but for pension's sake too. As self-employed people hardly trigger entitlement to a pension, the best way in my country is to open an enterprise. Averagely,I think the best age to add for a pension is between 35 and 45 years old.

Last year I opened my individual micro-enterprise not only for business purposes and to avoid informal job, but for pension's sake too. As self-employed people hardly trigger entitlement to a pension, the best way in my country is to open an enterprise. Averagely,I think the best age to add for a pension is between 35 and 45 years old.
one can start adding to his pension from the first five years when he started working with these you can be able to save enough for his future after retirement.

As early as possible. I'm sure retiring early is everyone's goal, it is important to work towards that especially while you are young.

As early as possible. I'm sure retiring early is everyone's goal, it is important to work towards that especially while you are young.
You can start adding to your pension as soon as possible when you start working from the first 10 to 15 years of your work this will enable you to save more when working.

You can start adding to your pension as soon as possible when you start working from the first 10 to 15 years of your work this will enable you to save more when working.
I agree. However, I think you should start saving up for a pension as soon as you start getting a better salary or as soon as you know you are financially comfortable.

The setting aside of money for later days ater retierment in form of pension is very good,whether you are self employed,you can set aside a pension fund and be growing it as the years goes by.This will serve as a fall back plan when you eventually decide to retire fully from your business.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back