What's new

When should the staff give his employees bonuses?

It is a normal practice that when you are mtovaited you would definitely do better than the way you're doing because you're motivated. That is one of the best thing to do as a business owner if you want to get the best out of your business.
Yeah, but sometimes giving of bonuses is not the only thing you need in order to make your workers work effectively. You can actually promote them to higher levels and you can also hold weekly seminars.

Yeah, but sometimes giving of bonuses is not the only thing you need in order to make your workers work effectively. You can actually promote them to higher levels and you can also hold weekly seminars.
Giving gift and promoting the staff are all done to encourage them and it is a sort of incentives. If you're giving incentives to employees you should expect a better performance from them.

Giving gift and promoting the staff are all done to encourage them and it is a sort of incentives. If you're giving incentives to employees you should expect a better performance from them.
Yeah, if I am increasing the salary of my workers I probably expect a better version of themselves and a better performance in the business environment.

Yeah, if I am increasing the salary of my workers I probably expect a better version of themselves and a better performance in the business environment.
Increasing the salaries of worker is synonymous to expecting more performance and more creativity from them. Every business that increase the salaries of the workers, will call them to action on the improvement that is expected of them.

Probably, employees have a very big role to play in order to ensure that the business succeed and that is why they were employed. It is not a must to give them bonuses but it is good.
The role of the employee in an organisation is very enormous and the play the major part in the production process . They are even the pillar of every organisation and if you're not treating them well, it is the beginning of a downfall of such business.

Increasing the salaries of worker is synonymous to expecting more performance and more creativity from them. Every business that increase the salaries of the workers, will call them to action on the improvement that is expected of them.
Probably, if a business venture increases the salary of their workers it means that you are expecting better performance from them. That is how actually business ventures do. If there is no salary the workers will be very careful not to be fired.
Probably, if a business venture increases the salary of their workers it means that you are expecting better performance from them. That is how actually business ventures do. If there is no salary the workers will be very careful not to be fired.

No one needs to tell such worker that his/ her responsibility has increased due to the increment in the salary. That is the way it works in almost all the companies that I have seen.

There's no specific time to give your employees bonuses, it depends on how serious they are, I think it will be a good idea to give bonuses to hard working employees.

It is a normal practice that when you are mtovaited you would definitely do better than the way you're doing because you're motivated. That is one of the best thing to do as a business owner if you want to get the best out of your business.
It is normally done to encourage your employees to do more better. if you motivate them by giving them free bonuses . They will do much better and perform creditably well in your organisation..

No one needs to tell such worker that his/ her responsibility has increased due to the increment in the salary. That is the way it works in almost all the companies that I have seen.
Yeah, there was someone who is actually an employer of labour who I met on a particular forum some time ago. He said that one of his workers worked very hard and therefore he decided to promote her. He also said he expects more from her due to the promotion.

Yeah, there was someone who is actually an employer of labour who I met on a particular forum some time ago. He said that one of his workers worked very hard and therefore he decided to promote her. He also said he expects more from her due to the promotion.
That is exactly what is being done by the time you get promoted, the owners of the business will expect you to do more and the responsibilities would definitely increase.

That is exactly what is being done by the time you get promoted, the owners of the business will expect you to do more and the responsibilities would definitely increase.
Yes, every business man wants to make profit and there is no way they can be able to give you a lot of money if you're not adding value to their business.

You are expected to do more if you are being paid more. That is how it works in all organisation . If you are given more money , it will attract higher responsibilities.

Well given bonuses to employees is a new business idea or policy that really helps in motivating employees though not all business adopt to it but it's very important.

Well given bonuses to employees is a new business idea or policy that really helps in motivating employees though not all business adopt to it but it's very important.
I wouldn't call it a business policy , it is a marketing strategy that is often use to encourage the employees the more so that it could increase their productivity and positivity in the company.

The employer should make bonuses a routine activity because it is one of the ways to encourage the employee to keep working harder and making positive contributions to the development of the company.
Making bonuses a routine activity is going to make the employees to be entitled and as such whenever it stops coming they are going to slap down which you will not want to.

It is truly important for you to always give gift to your employees most especially the employees that are diligent in the discharge of their duties.

Personally I think bonuses to employees can be given at anytime decided by the entrepreneur because it's not mandatory and it has no specific time to be given. it's just a way of showing appreciation for work well done by the employees.

It is at your own personal discretion. If you like you could make it look supportive at the end of the year. By giving them Christmas presents. You can also help when they fall sick .

There's no particular time that you cannot guve your employee bonus at work , bonus are supposed to be given when youbare convinced with the work your workers are doing for you .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back