What's new

When should one start to make profit in forex trading?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Some people calculated the time at which you should start making a huge profit in forex, while some speculated that if you have practiced trading for a whole year, then you should be able to go live trading and make a respectable amount of money.

I think when to make a profit in forex trading depends on various factors, such as your trading capital, system, risk management, and psychology. You may be able to make profits in the short term or the long term, but you should not expect to make profits consistently or easily. You should also have a clear and realistic goal or timeframe for making profits in forex trading

The time it would take you to make money from forex trading differs for every individuals as we all take time to reach a point of mastery and it is at this point you would make money

To me, a person should start making profit from forex trading once he or she start trading with real account. I don't subscribe to the notion that you need to wait for one year before you can make profit. Be sure of your skill before you start trading and you find it easy at the first moment.

The bottom line is that you're going to make huge profit from forex once you have gained enough experience on how to trade in the forex market because huge experience is needed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back