What's new

When is it too late to start a pension?

I think it is too late to start a pension when you have less than 10 years to retirement. The amount of money you are going to put up for pension cannot be enough for you when you retire. But you can still make it out by investing your money for passive income.

I am of the opinion that one should start planning for pension as early as possible. This is because the government of some countries do not give regard to pensioners by either not paying them as at when due, owing them, or they are even paid peanuts even after serving their country for so many years. So the early money saved for pension will now come to one's rescue in this situation. It is rather unfortunate.
Post automatically merged:

I am of the opinion that one should start planning for pension as early as possible. This is because the government of some countries do not give regard to pensioners by either not paying them as at when due, owing them, or they are even paid peanuts even after serving their country for so many years. So the early money saved for pension will now come to one's rescue in this situation. It is rather unfortunate.

It is too late to start a pension when you have less than 10 years to go in the service. The amount of money you are going to gather in your pension during this period cannot be enough for you for the rest of your life.

Pension should be started early in life when you have the strength and the ability to work in order to save for the future, and before you retired you should have used the money to established .
that's very true. pension should be started in early life, but only if you have the strength and abilities .you will find enough time to save for you future. starting a early pension is wise.

Its never too late. It's best to start at least a minimum of 10 years before you are due to retire. Anything less than five years is very late and may not yield much benefits.

When is it too late to start adding to a pension? I see another topic mention starting a pension at age 40, but wouldn't it be wise to start early? But, what if you're even older and never saved to a pension? When is it usually too late? I figure right before retirement.
It is already too late if you are close to retirement age and you never had a pension scheme planned.
It is better to start early, so that enough can be generated to cover for your retirement.

When is it too late to start adding to a pension? I see another topic mention starting a pension at age 40, but wouldn't it be wise to start early? But, what if you're even older and never saved to a pension? When is it usually too late? I figure right before retirement.
When you are almost retiring, and it is then you want a pension plan, then you are very late.
It is important to get a pension plan early enough, atleast when you still have a lot of service years.

I do not ever subscribe to the idea of anything being too late or not because we all have to discipline ourselves to do things that would benefit us, not minding how much time .

When you are almost retiring, and it is then you want a pension plan, then you are very late.
It is important to get a pension plan early enough, atleast when you still have a lot of service years.
You want to start a pension scheme, start once you start working and your income comes in steady. If you wait till close to your retirement, you're already too late.

I think it is too late to start a pension when you have less than 5 years in service. Another option is to start looking for an investment that's can give you receive your income while you retire.

It is late to save for pension when the age is above 45years. Infact within the time of retirement it will be too late because from the age, little or few will be gather for the pension.

Personally i don't think it is ever late to start a pension. As much as it more advisable to start early, one can start at any time. As long as he or she is still a worker and earning salary.

There is no minimum amount of time you need to have paid into a defined contribution pension before you can start drawing an income from it – provided you are over 55 when you access it – so it really is never too late to start a pension.

Well, this varies with individuals and with the nature of their jobs or engagements, an individual with a personal business can start saving through his pension scheme at time most convenient them.

well I think I is not too late to start a mention at the age of 70 or 60 it just depends on the kind of person ,if he or she is strong I think pention is not to late to start at Any age
Definitelly true,because the time and period that a person start up a pesion plan is not too late,but te thing that really matters is that he should be cosistent with his payment plan,that is what really matters.

Although there are many benefits to establishing a pension plan early, it's never too late to do so. However, if you missed the window to start saving, be aware that you could not have the necessary cash when you retire.

if you have reached 65 years of age then i believe it is late for you to start setting up a pension fund as that is the legal retirement age for most countries and you are then considered a senior citizen.

It is better late than never. It would have been ideal to start around 20 years of age. But anytime you start, at least, you have done something. Some people could not start because of ignorance.

In as much you're still alive, there's no any time you cannot start your pension. No time is too late for it . Even if you did not stay longer on earth to enjoy it, I'm sure either your children or family will enjoy it

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back