What's new

When is it too late to start a pension?

The purpose of a pension is to have enough to spend and take care of yourself when you become elderly I think he should just focus on investing the money he has into something tangible.
It's better to plan the money before receiving the pension because money not planned or planned impromptu might result in reckless spending.

I agree planning is important to know how to effectively manage the money so as not to blow the money on the frivolous thing.
That is my opinion, it is something I have come to realize, if I say that I want to have a money in my hand or account before planning it then most times I end up not knowing what I spent it for.

The purpose of a pension is to have enough to spend and take care of yourself when you become elderly I think he should just focus on investing the money he has into something tangible.
I agree, at 67 how much longer would he still have to work tho so investing would be a better option no doubt he just have to be careful not to make the wrong one so research prior to investing is key

it is too late for a worker to start pension when he has is a last five working years in a particular company or organisation she will not be able to see him anything for his pension.

I think at the age of your uncle is too late but he can still plan. when he has the available resources. bit to me the best time to planned is when you have the strength, the availability of resources is at your disposal and you are still working with your skills available.

it is very late for you to start pension when you will have just ten to 5 years before retirement with things you cannot be able to save more for your pension.

it is very late for you to start pension when you will have just ten to 5 years before retirement with things you cannot be able to save more for your pension.
I agree, but we can't say it is too late 5-10 years before retirement. I think it comes down to a personal decision. Not everybody retires at age 70 or above. Most people still have enough energy to work even after retirement.

I agree, but we can't say it is too late 5-10 years before retirement. I think it comes down to a personal decision. Not everybody retires at age 70 or above. Most people still have enough energy to work even after retirement.
It is too late to start a pension when you have worked for about 25 working years and you have only 10 years to retire, you cannot start a pension by this time because he will not be able to save enough money.

Its never to late to start a pension plan , because when you start your pension plan you are likely to collect it at any point and when you retire is another benefit
I quite agree with that fact,because most persons might start their proffessional career very late in life,and they have no option than to start planning and putting out a pension savings at that period of their career.No time is too late.

Is it too late to start a pension when you're already elderly? I ask, because my uncle is turning 67 and he hasn't even saved into it. Can he start to invest in one now? Or is it too late?
Unless he's saving it for his children, but to be frank, unless he as more than enough, he's not suppose to have pension account but savings account

Unless he's saving it for his children, but to be frank, unless he as more than enough, he's not suppose to have pension account but savings account
It is too late to start a pension when working in a particular organisation and your years of retirement is close you cannot start a pension by that time because he will not be able to say anything.

If you've advanced in age it wouldn't be possible to save for pension again. The best time to save for pension is during your early age on earth.
It is too late to start a pension when you have already work for about 20 to 25 years at your working place with this you have only 10 years left to work and it will be very late to start a pension scheme then.

Is it too late to start a pension when you're already elderly? I ask, because my uncle is turning 67 and he hasn't even saved into it. Can he start to invest in one now? Or is it too late?
You can never know your uncle plan and sometimes maybe not everybody really need the pension after their retirement so they have to option out the pension program and collect their and use it to do better things

It is too late to start a pension when you have already work for about 20 to 25 years at your working place with this you have only 10 years left to work and it will be very late to start a pension scheme then.
At that age you don't need to start up any pension scheme cos you won't earn much compared to when you started at the first time.

I think your uncle is not yet too late. He is only turning 67. What if he could live up to 100 years then the 33 years of savings I believe could really be a great help when the the comes. I think that age does not matter. Its a matter of determination and choice. Tell him to start and save.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back