What's new

When Hiring New Employees

I believe posting jobs online will be alot more effective in bringing in more qualified candidates compare to referring, because In such case you will be having limited amount of people who are good friends with staffs

In my business of retailing, I started with one employee. When it was time to hire a 2nd employee we advertised the need to the persons in our circle (there was no internet yet during that time). My requirement for the applicant is the proximity to our office that I prefer my employees to be residing in our city. That is to minimize the transportation expenses.

Since my business is not a large company type of business, I get my employees from referrals from my employees and friends as well who I cross examine before giving them the job

Well for one you could make the vacancy known and people would come in for interviews so from there you could choose from them who you prefer from there

Well in hiring an employee seriously it depends on the kind of business you as an entrepreneur is operating and then the growth rate of the business wether progressing or falling backwards. if the business is expanding their is a great need for new workers or employees to carry out the needed task.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning where to look when looking to hire new employees, i do feel that when looking to hire new employees you need to run ads of the vacancies amd requirements for those positions

In where I worked before, when we want to search for new employees I will be the one to print a vacancy billboard and post it along the expressway requesting for employees in my place of work, it always bring in a plethora of jobless people who will let us select those that we want from them at the end of the day.

most organizations today, dont play fair. You need to have someone or know someone that would put in a good word for you, before you can get the job. These kind things happens both in private and government organizations. Tho the rate is higher in government organizations

All the employees we have engaged has been through an open advert in srategic places,this is due to the urgency of the job requirement,and sometimes through referal,they just have to walk in and get interviewed for the job.

Different strokes for different folks will play out on this one when it comes to how people choose to recruit their employees. Some preffer reference, while others simply choose the open advertising placement posters to get them

I think employer will have to run a competitive test before hiring a new worker. When there is a competitive test between the potential candidates, the employer will be able to hire the best person.

Where do you turn when you need to hire a new employee for your business? Do you find it easier to set up an account on a site such as Indeed or do you ask current employees for referrals first?

Where I currently live it's like you need to know someone to get your foot in the door to get an interview!
I think most businesses use social media , newspaper and many other channels . Then interview and the employers knowledge and field of study is considered .

When hiring people you can send out request to agencies online and offline that is handling employees employment to select the best and skilled employees suitable fir the vacant role in your business.

I think most people actually make use of social media to do the job , like they buy ads on Facebook and others , then they promote it to get an employee i think
Almost all the employee that we have got has been a walk in and they get interviewed,we place advert in strategic places and they get intouch with the office and we do the interview and select the best for the job.

Where do you turn when you need to hire a new employee for your business? Do you find it easier to set up an account on a site such as Indeed or do you ask current employees for referrals first?

Where I currently live it's like you need to know someone to get your foot in the door to get an interview!
Its very easy... in my country we have a site like joorberman where as a company or businessman you have the opportunity to ask for employees with your specific qualifications.

I think when I am employing employee in company or business i must go for the one that has skills, so employing staff you must employ the one with skill.

To get an employee this days is easy and possible all thanks to all the social media platform, because since we have social media now we can post anything we ever wanted and before you know it you get it.

To get an employee this days is easy and possible all thanks to all the social media platform, because since we have social media now we can post anything we ever wanted and before you know it you get it.
Yes, due to the the technological advancement
of internet, now we can hire people from online. There is no need to go and advertise in various forums like before. We can simply post the requirement and people will come and apply online.

I'll just open a notice board because with the notice board I write down that I need an employee in my business, anyone who thinks he or she is qualified for the position can apply, if my employee has people that will be better in the position they can still bring it in.

I'll just open a notice board because with the notice board I write down that I need an employee in my business, anyone who thinks he or she is qualified for the position can apply, if my employee has people that will be better in the position they can still bring it in.
But for this medium to be effective , the notice board should be situated in a place outside the company , precisely at the company's gate so that passerbys can see it

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back