What's new

When Did You Start to Build Websites?

I started building websites back around 2004ish but didn't do much until about the last 4 or 5 years! Mostly use WordPress though (and Canva)! :)

Wow! I think that has been a really long period of time. So, what was the kind of website you created back in the year 2004? What kind of site was it? What was the niche?

I was still in high school then. So it was different blogs. None lasted long. I can’t remember what niche they were all in. It’s been so long lol

Oh! So, I guess that you must be much older right now as almost 18 years have passed. Do you still own that website? Or do you still remember the name of that website?

I have started building websites since not long period of time. I remember creating a blog once there is partner offering such service on Bizdustry but hoster is closed. Later one trial forum when see Naiwen is creating forums under ProBoards.

I have started building websites since not long period of time. I remember creating a blog once there is partner offering such service on Bizdustry but hoster is closed. Later one trial forum when see Naiwen is creating forums under ProBoards.

I created a free blog in order to experiment different things. Creating a free blog with a free domain is not something that I would recommend at all. Using a professional blog with actual domain is the key to blogging.

I remember a few years ago when I started building a website hoping to generate a lot of traffic and make a lot of money from it. Unfortunately, the project didn't work out and the website was abandoned. The website was made on a subdomain and was worthless anyway!

I haven't built a website yet. I intend to build one in the future though. For now, i don't just have the interest and the time as i'm still a student. I doubt i have time for website management now.

It must have really hurt to see that all your hard work was down the drain in a moment when the new owner sold the blog. Though you gained a bit but I'm sure that joy of seeing your project doing well isn't there.

With website builders and content management systems, building websites has been really easy work, you do not even need a lot of money to start a website as you can find domain and hosting for a small price

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back