What's new

When did you own your first computer system

I was about 12 to 13 years old when i had my first computer and that too Pentium 3. But now I have laptop too. But when i got my computer i was too excited and used that computer too much about 6 7 hours per day. But it is all about your interest. Now i am addicted to Mobile Phone Only.

I was not allowed to own a computer till now but i had to save money which i am still saving hoping to buy it one day. My dad allows me to use his own only when he is arounnd

I owned my first laptop in 2014 when I joined campus. My father bought it for me. But he took it away in 2020 July. I think he sold it. Now I need to buy myself a laptop. ☺️

I think it must have been around 2006. It was a big heavy box type computer that I bought off someone I worked with for £30. It must have lasted for around 10 years and then I bought a new more modern one. I can't believe I didn't use the internet until that time. What did I do before that in my spare time?

I was about 23 years old when i had my first computer system.
It was just a desktop monitor and CPU.
It opened my eyes to the various possibilities in the computer world.
It was as if i just got a new TOY, we were almost inseparable.
I am glad for that experience.
So folks, when did you get exposed to using the computer. How old were you when you had your first system.
I got my first as an undergraduate, it helped my my final year project and also killed boredom as I and my roomie used it to watch alot of movies lol

I had my first computer system when i was just 10 years of age and then i never knew much about operating a computer system , so at first it was a burden to me then

So folks, when did you get exposed to using the computer. How old were you when you had your first system.
Seriously,life for me is not a bed of roses, so I don't have access to my own personal computer, even using the internet was really an issue.

I was 12 years old when I ever own a computer system.I attended a private school and we were told leisure notes will be available only on systems and not written . I had to persuade my parents with tears to get a computer system fit me

After the completion of my computer Training I assembled my first computer it was a desktop computer I can still remember the complete configurations of the system this was sometime in 2006. I was so excited to have gotten the system.

Its been long ago, i owned a computer of my own. I owned a computer during my unerversity days in 2007. Since then, I'm still using it for some gigs online. But i often use mobile than my labtop for my online gigs.

I guess I own my first computer when I was eighteen years,then it was everything to me and I started using it to play music in my house and outside my house for party and so on like that,it was really fun to have then.

I still remember because it's recent, last year. Still not using it like others would though but it sure has its own functions since I'm not a code person that might really need one for use and the best one at that

We have had desktop computer at my home many years before I owned my first PC, I was 24years old when I owned my first PC and I was so excited I couldn't wait to do things and learn new things with my system.

I could not get a computer during my universities days and it affected me negatively. I missed out on a lot of things I should have learnt digitally

I don't think i can really recall when I had my first computer system. It was a good feeling and i stuffed it with lots of things that same day.

Concerning when did I own my first computer. Well, I cant remember the year actually but it should be around 16 or 17 years, it was like the best thing my father got for me in years , I was so happy to own one and it really is an eye opener to the computer world, it operations and many other things you can do with it .

I haven't had a computer for myself yet. I'm still using a smartphone which I was able to purchase after earninng some incentives from bizdustry here.

I own my first Personal computer when I was 18years old. I was so excited because could actually do all things I have learnt about computer and experimenting on it was fun.

my first experience was at age 20 during my first degree program which I found it very motivation and then a means of acquiring knowledge to my coures of study.

I had my computer back in 2004 when I was 19 year old and my father bring it for office related work and I always spend time on it and learn lots of new things on those days. It was big computer and very excited to use it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back