What's new

When did you own your first computer system

I got my computer sometimes in the year 2007. It was a laptop as the time and the experience I had with this first computer of mine was really thrilling and also awesome. It was worth owning at the time

I have to think back to the age of 10 or 11 when I got my first. I have and used them at a younger age when schools start to bring them in and at the time they had windows 98 and 94. But did not have a real desktop in my room till 11 years old and it was just BIG and only works from floppy disks till my grandpa gave me his windows old 98 system. One Desktop that I loved and used was the Acer 5500 :)

The first PC that I brought out of my own money was in 2010, used for college allot. 2012 was my gaming rig desktop that I built myself.

Owning a computer system could be a relieve for a lot of reason,and saves you a lot of stress of going to cafees to look out for information.I got mine pretty late because while in school i friend helped me with his during my project.I got mine when i was 29.

When I was a teenager my father built me a PC - he is an engineer and very good at dismantling, fixing and building appliances. He built it by combining the better parts of several old computers. It was lacking in some areas (I'm lucky I'm not a gamer, it couldn't even run Sims lol), but I appreciated it a lot.

I owned my first system when I just finished from the University,if I had to wait to get system from my sponsors I would have still been without a system.
Today I am glad to have generated the money I used in purchasing the system.

My first computer system was bought for me by my brother who is working in Nigeria navy. It was a dream come through when he bought the old system for me despite how the old the system looked. He bought this when I got admitted into computer science in a polytechnic.
Post automatically merged:

I owned a computer system in year 2012 . This was when I wanted to do my undergraduate project in the university. And it was one big heavy Dell computer. I also have a desktop that it's immobile at that time .
I had my first computer sometimes around 2005. Then I was running my diploma program from a polytechnic in Osun state, Nigeria.! Because I was studying computer science, my brother had to buy me a complete computer set. It was a dream come through for me.

Last edited:
I was about 23 years old when i had my first computer system.
It was just a desktop monitor and CPU.
It opened my eyes to the various possibilities in the computer world.
It was as if i just got a new TOY, we were almost inseparable.
I am glad for that experience.
So folks, when did you get exposed to using the computer. How old were you when you had your first system.
I wasn't opportune to have a computer to myself, but there was one in my house while growing up and you get to use it when you start computer training. But I got my first laptop when I was in uni and it was helpful during my project.

Got my first computer in 1999. It was huge, took up my entire desk. The only thing I knew how to do on it was email. I can remember this year very clearly because the main person I was emailing was one of my little brother’s very young friends and then my bro found out and was mad at me for weeks.
That was fun though 😏

I was about 23 years old when i had my first computer system.
It was just a desktop monitor and CPU.
It opened my eyes to the various possibilities in the computer world.
It was as if i just got a new TOY, we were almost inseparable.
I am glad for that experience.
So folks, when did you get exposed to using the computer. How old were you when you had your first system.
I got my first pc when I was going to college and that pc served a lot. I used it to makr lots of money through freelancing and also in building my skills.

I was 17 when my mum bought a desktop for me and my twin brother..I started learning on my own.I have a friend that supplies me softwares, I explore and explain to him..lol

Have never gotten my personal computer before but I had ascess to it when I was in school and also through my friend who owns it , when I had opportunity to get my self a system I bought myself a phone instead

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back