When did you own your first computer system

springtech

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was about 23 years old when i had my first computer system.
It was just a desktop monitor and CPU.
It opened my eyes to the various possibilities in the computer world.
It was as if i just got a new TOY, we were almost inseparable.
I am glad for that experience.
So folks, when did you get exposed to using the computer. How old were you when you had your first system.

im 19 when i had my first personal computer gifted by my sister to pursue my career..Information technology...so far until now still working smoothly...So blessed to have that

A computer is more than just another household appliance. The vast amount of information and possibilities can be overwhelming. But you can accomplish a lot with a computer, and using one can be a good experience. Let's walk through getting started with your first computer. I got my first computer when I was 19 years old.

So folks, when did you get exposed to using the computer. How old were you when you had your first system.
I got my first computer system at 18. It was a PC and gift from Dad for my admission into the university. It was such a wonderful experience. I really enjoyed my PC.

I learnt computer at the age of 18 up till I was 24 years of age, I owned my first computer, a desktop computer though at the age of 23 years, that was one year before I graduated from the computer institute I learnt from. Having a computer can be good but time wasting some times, you can't do another thing while pressing it.

In the age of 17 i have my own computer and the age 21 i change it by my laptop for study purpose.
It is time my enjoyment when i by my computer.
It is very beautiful time for me and joyful.

I remember getting a desk top computer when I was 15 from a friend. I did not use it much for some reasons but it was the first time I had a system. I finally got myself a laptop when I was 19 at the university. This marked my journey to making money on the internet, I am still on that journey.

The idea of a programmable machine was originated by Charles Babbage, an English mechanical engineer and polymath. In the early 19th century, he conceptualized and invented the first electronic computer, considered the' father of the computer'.

The history of the personal computer as a mass-market consumer electronic device began with the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s. A personal computer is one intended for interactive individual use, as opposed to a mainframe computer where the end user's requests are filtered through operating staff, or a time-sharing system in which one large processor is shared by many individuals. After the development of the microprocessor,

My first laptop was gifted to me when I entered university, that should be in second semester of my first year. I should be 18 years old by then, the feeling I got from school was amazing when they said I should come home to pick my laptop up.

The first computer I bought was in the year 2011 when I went for oyestech training. What put me to buy it was due to the fact that I need computer to practise all what they are teaching us in class, and that computer help me alot.

I got my first computer system, a laptop when during the year 2013 and my father decided to buy them for me and my Siblings each. At that time I didn't know what to do much with computer systems other than watching movies and playing games and that's what I did all day using my first laptop until it got spoiled.

I was eighteen years old when I first got my first computer. I got it as a birthday present from my parents, I was really happy even though I knew next to nothing about computers then but I quickly learned

It has been a long time since I first got my computer system because I can't. Be specific about it but I think my first desktop came pretty early for me. It was used my dad's business so they eventually stopped so I just took it.

Lol. It took me so Long before i had my first personal computer. I admired to have one for a very long time. When I was in secondary school, i admired to own one. But I got to university before I got my first computer system. It was not easy then not having a personal computer system, because there are lots of functions that I needed it for then

I owned a computer system in year 2012 . This was when I wanted to do my undergraduate project in the university. And it was one big heavy Dell computer. I also have a desktop that it's immobile at that time .

The idea of a programmable machine was originated by Charles Babbage, an English software developer and polymath. In the early 19th century, he conceptualized and invented the first electronic computer, considered the' father of the computer'.

I was of just 17 when i owned my 1st computer system in 2010.then i was got admit in BBA.so for my study purpose i owned computer.and i use it for just 6 months,this was not too much good experience...

My first computer system was gifted to me say like 6 years ago. Before then i have been up and all over my parents with my request of having a laptop but my mum decline cos she was afraid i will misuse it. So she told me i will only get one when i have come of age

Owing a computer system for me is system a dream come true, we don't have much in my family and to afford a computer system means I have to earn the trust of my parent, I got my first computer system when I was writing my project and I was 29 years old then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back