When developing a faucet be sure to implement safety and security measures

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
When you have your own faucet that you create, the one thing that you have to spend a lot of time on and ensure that it is done complete and thoroughly is the safety and security measures of the faucet. This is in two regards, I.e. In regard to the users and in regard to you as the creator.

The first is for the user to ensure that anything that they earn in your faucet is safe and also that whatever they are earning and visiting on your site is not subject to malware and so forth that can damage their computer. This will increase your reputation ass a faucet creator and will draw in more traffic to your network/faucet.

The second is for you. There must be safety and security measures that prevent anyone from claiming more than once on your faucet unless the time limit has passed and that prevents the same IP address from claiming from the same faucet on different accounts. This is very important in managing your faucet to ensure that no one takes advantage of the faucet and to be able to sustain the faucet with a continuous flow of funds.

also adding a captcha before letting people claim is a must and adding a script that detects auto captcha solvers too, because people might exploit how your website works and take advantage of that

also adding a captcha before letting people claim is a must and adding a script that detects auto captcha solvers too, because people might exploit how your website works and take advantage of that
Yes captchas are a good idea to ensure that there is no bot that is making the claim regularly on your website, however the auto captcha solvers are quite advanced now and have a high accuracy rate as well so that could be hard to detect. Are there ways to detect this? I myself have never used one so I cannot attest to how accurate they are but many faucet collectors make use of them if I am not mistaken.

That's for sure security is not something we should joke with it is absolutely necessary if we are to secure our money both in wallet and in local banks, those that knows the knows the value of security should be coucius when sething there security password or passcode.
Yes captchas are a good idea to ensure that there is no bot that is making the claim regularly on your website, however the auto captcha solvers are quite advanced now and have a high accuracy rate as well so that could be hard to detect. Are there ways to detect this? I myself have never used one so I cannot attest to how accurate they are but many faucet collectors make use of them if I am not mistaken.

Yeah. It has been shown that some faucet users manipulate the hourly claim by using bots or auto click softwares. This is why most faucet sites puts tight security measures such as solving captcha in faucet claiming .
Also hackers may believe that the site has many coins ,and thus will try to hack the site .

It has been shown that some faucet users manipulate the hourly claim by using bots or auto click softwares. This is why most faucet sites puts tight security measures such as solving captcha in faucet claiming .
Also hackers may believe that the site has many coins ,and thus will try to hack the site .

It has been shown that some faucet users manipulate the hourly claim by using bots or auto click softwares. This is why most faucet sites puts tight security measures such as solving captcha in faucet claiming .
Often from what I have seen when it comes to hackers, it is generally as a result of someone that is working within the company and therefore it is an inside job, from what I have seen. So security to a large extent also has to do with the people that you chose to work in your team with you if you are developing or creating a faucet site.

I thought captcha is to detect bot, most website or faucet i visit, you have to pass through this captcha to know if you are a bot or not, does it work for security affairs.

I thought captcha is to detect bot, most website or faucet i visit, you have to pass through this captcha to know if you are a bot or not, does it work for security affairs.
This is the primary purpose for which captcha systems were implemented however, if you look at the websites and services now available there are now even ways that you can pay to have a captcha auto completed for you when you are using a bot.

This is the primary purpose for which captcha systems were implemented however, if you look at the websites and services now available there are now even ways that you can pay to have a captcha auto completed for you when you are using a bot.
Damn, this technology of a thing as really gone being imaginations some time i hope it wont come back to hunt us but that really good anyways.

I'm not even thinking of developing a faucet site with low amount of reward stipend to offer my esteemed users, forum is the best to look after.

I'm not even thinking of developing a faucet site with low amount of reward stipend to offer my esteemed users, forum is the best to look after.
The truth is that if you have to develop the sort of website it will not be very beneficial to the people that I actually using it however as the creator of the website you can generate a very good source of income.

The truth is that if you have to develop the sort of website it will not be very beneficial to the people that I actually using it however as the creator of the website you can generate a very good source of income.
Yes, it will be beneficial only when I choose to share my site revenue with my living visitors just like some forums do. That's the best way to attract traffic first to make more money in the future.

I agree with you completely considering the times that we're in. There are a lot of hackers that would stop at nothing to make sure you lose.
Lots of measures have to be put in place and you need to always be one step ahead in dealing with these guys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back