Whatsapp update info

Susan06

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone know when that experimental feature on WhatsApp will be launched in which there are disappearing messages.?
I heard some buz about that online and on youtube but i forgot about till i remembered how good would that feature be if it could happen in some cases as when in the case for snapchat

Disappearing messages ? I'm just getting to now about this for the first time. Can you drop link to the video

Well as for me this is my first time of hearing about disappearing message, I believe this will be interesting because it sounds interesting to me.

I think that feature is already running in whatsapp by now if I'm not mistaken. Because someone activated such on his group to disappear a particular message after some hours

I haven't heard about it before but I believe is a great feature, and this will be very interesting to hear about WhatsApp update, it sound so interesting.

I don't think whatsapp still needs to give us more features rather they should update and modify the current features. For instance, they should try to enlarge the file that can be sent and recieved on whatsap.

I have not heard of any of this before disappearing messages hmmm. The truth is that the only way ur message dose not get to you is when you change ur fun and you don't do backup.

That must be with the new coming update I guess.
I have never experienced disappearing messages though.
But I just hope it doesn't happen to me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back