What's new

What's your View About Writing Fashion Topics?

I've written some articles about fashion in a blog before and I realised that you have to know a lot about fashion before you can write about it. When people read fashion articles, they always expect to read something new, something they had no idea about before. So what I did mostly was explain every single detail about fashion, explaining things people had no time to think of, or never thought was important. I also tried as much as possible to make the headlines catchy.
Post automatically merged:

I've written some articles about fashion in a blog before and I realised that you have to know a lot about fashion before you can write about it. When people read fashion articles, they always expect to read something new, something they had no idea about before. So what I did mostly was explain every single detail about fashion, explaining things people had no time to think of, or never thought was important. I also tried as much as possible to make the headlines catchy.

Writing Post about fashion is very nice it will provide much relevance to the industry and enhance individual knowledge in the fashion world.
Example sporting events have gain wide spread acceptance because sports are everywhere on social media, article and other writing ups making it easy for people to understand everything about sports. Fashion industry need to expand their scope and make money too aside sales of fashion material. As such they tend to create job for others.
Thanks for sharing your opinions about fashion niche. I have being in a doubt about the niche, I was scared of not getting any clients who would pay me to write on fashion on their website. But from reading through your reply, I would not delay any more in my search and pitch

I agree with your point that its a growing niche for proficient writers especially if you are good in fashion. Another thing I see here is that it is still a relatively new niche for writers. So this makes it under crowded compared to most other writing niches like football. Its something am interested in going into especially with my good knowledge about trends in the fashion world

Fashion is a great need to write about. It is trendy classy and a real-time topic. Due to its nature of being colourful and with lots of pictures it attends to attract the public to view and review. Write about the rave of the moment, write about public happenings write about fashionistas and current styles; then you get lots of views. Fashion will surely sell.

Fashion designing is always remain the peopel's point of conentratoin especially in ladies and females. They are always intereted in new fasions and designs, so it will be effective for writing in fashions designings.

I really like the idea for writing for fashion and if you want to focus on the fashion trend, just know that most of your readers would be females and so you must write topics that will appeal more to females

Fashion design is my profession. In recent time topics that relates with fashion is becoming more popular. Like in my country, with current situation that is on. Graduate are now learning a profession with most learning fashion design. This has made the competition increase. To be among the top, they need writers to write about them.

I don't think it will be any different from writing regular topics. It will be more fun and interesting for those who have interest in fashion. It should be an avenue for them to learn more and share their experiences.

I think it's about expressing your identity, showing someone who you are through your fashion choices, and using your clothes to tell someone about you. It's all about you. And people who say they don't care about what they wear prefer clothes that say a lot about them every morning and how they feel that day.

Fashion world seems to be growing every minute as new beautiful style surfaces every day. Fashion company and model houses are in need of writers, who can portray their industry with amazing write ups.
Fashion world seems to be growing every minute as new beautiful style surfaces every day. Fashion company and model houses are in need of writers, who can portray their industry with amazing write ups.
Topics about fashion are trending. Fashion is always a trend around the world and it changes and updated day by day. So writing content on fashion is good and it will attract most of the audience Becuase everybody is in need of following current and contemporary art of fashions day by day. So it is suggested that we can work and do blogging about fashion as it is always a hot topic around the world every time.

I think fashion is about expressing your identity, showing someone who you are through your fashion choices and using your clothes to tell someone something about you. It is about you. Even people who say they don't care what they wear choose clothes every morning that say a lot about them and how they feel that day.

This is modern and fashionable world. Fashion industry is also known as clothing industry. It involves the manufacture of garments, involving the conversion of cloth or fabric into wearable garments with different designs. The manufacturing process is often the same worldwide, regardless of where the manufacturer is although the designs they come up.

I think Fashion is about expressing your identity, showing someone who you are through your fashion choices and using your clothes to tell someone something about you. It is about you. Even people who say they don't care what they wear choose clothes every morning that say a lot about them and how they feel that day

Writing for fashion companies can be so intresting. Fashion is a very intresting topic to write about and you will always have something to write about given how there are many trending fashions coming up. You ought to write something that is eye catching and will make people want to try out the new styles.

Writing about fashion is not really a bad decision but sometimes if you are writing about the fashion you need to know how to do fashion designing because this will be the best opportunity for you to market your skill online for thousands of people to view and you will make money
Post automatically merged:

Writing about fashion is not really a bad decision but sometimes if you are writing about the fashion you need to know how to do fashion designing because this will be the best opportunity for you to market your skill online for thousands of people to view and you will make money

I see fashion as a very broad niche. The fashion industry is growing rapidly everyday and people are seeking newer designs and the latest trending labels. It is a very good topic of discussion and will no doubt attract a lot of attention.

I think this is a very competitive niche. These days everyone seems to be writing about fashion. However, if you grow your popularity on social sites, especially instagram, you can get endorsement deals and make money.

Writing on fashion topics is very interesting, i myself am a fan of different styles in fashion,so writing about fashion topics won't be a problem for me, plus I'll tend to know the latest designs/styles in the fashion world.

This is a saturated topics, every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to be giving fashion tips these days, therefore, there is a lot of competition. I had started a website on fashion niche but failed.

I have nothing against writing on fashion topics if that is your thing. You must have to be good at it before anyone can really take you and your writings very seriously though

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back