What's your view about fiction novel?

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A friend of mine once told me that humans never forget real life experience as they carry it through out their life. Hence, writing fiction stories can be an effective way to pass huge moral, social, financial and spiritual lessons across.

I love to write fiction although not novels but only short stories. In fact, I have a blog of sci-fi and fantasy stories that featured all my writings. I just don't know if it is proper to post the link of my blog. Anyway, it is fun to write fiction because you have the control. For a novel you have to know how to write the so called sequence list and sequence treatment as a guide for the flow of the story. Without that guide your novel may be in a mess when you are already halfway.

Fiction efers to literature created from the imagination. Mysteries, science fiction , romance, fantasy, chick lit, crime thrillers are all fiction genres. ... “Nonfiction” refers to literature based in fact. It is broadest category of literature

I think fiction stories are an excellent way of experiencing life that we couldn't. It explores that part of human life that may seem unattainable. I always prefer fictional stories to other kinds because it explores the imagination of it's writer.

I can reply as a fiction novels writer. Until now, I wrote police novels, a cats family tale for little children and now I'm writing a sort of shi-fi novel. Out of the cats family tale, even writing fictional stories I prefere an approach that sounds quite realistic (this doesn't mean based on real events, but real circumstances). I say quite because I know reality gets always worse than fiction, no mind how much distopic could be a novel scenario. I also say quite because I chose for my police novels and the sci-fi a distopic-futuristic era. And this is one of the specific reasons of my literary approach: I think my readers need to find some relaxing and dreams in the arts and crafts, while I avoid to sell them a bill of goods. That's the reason I also prefere to read classic literature that presents realistic circumstances.

I love writing fictional stories and not novels, because I'm not play writer. I write engaging articles that inspires, strictly about business and finance. So I don't see myself writing novels anytime soon, but I prefer fictional stories a little bit. Cos I crave what ever I want to write, that will interest the public.

Reading is one of my hobbies. I like reading books that add value to my life and enhanced my thinking. I like motivation and self help books. Also, I like business and investment books. I only read fiction which I feel like reading for fun. I read fictions just to while away time as I don't dwell much on it. Also u read fiction just to few new words I will add to my vocabulary.

If there is any book I always admired it is books written in fictions, However writing fictions involve that you are creative and entertaining, informative and sometimes I learn new things am not familiar with from its ideaology

A friend of mine once told me that humans never forget real life experience as they carry it through out their life. Hence, writing fiction stories can be an effective way to pass huge moral, social, financial and spiritual lessons across.
Sometimes we all want a break from the real world, fiction can help us getaway. Fiction is an imaginary writing, it can be short stories, it can be novels. It includes romance, horror, adventure, humour etc.

Concerning fiction novels, though am not a fan or reading novels but I know fiction to be a literature term for a non realistic event i.e it is just an imagination, or this sci-fi movies we watch nowadays. I think the fiction novels should be more interestin,mind blowing and captivating.

I have published a story book on amazon, I earned just about $300 from the book. The book ia still availabe on amazon. Amazon provides a great opportunity to publish books on your chosen category and earn royalties on your booka.

Fiction” refers to literature created from the imagination. Mysteries, science fiction, romance, fantasy, chick lit, crime thrillers are all fiction genres. ... “Nonfiction” refers to literature based in fact.Fiction is fabricated and based on the author's imagination. Short stories, novels, myths, legends, and fairy tales are all considered fiction. While settings, plot points, and characters in fiction are sometimes based on real-life events or people, writers use such things as jumping off points for their stories.

Siting down to write unreal event can teach a lots person lesson. Some of the things we imagine or think about usually exist in other peoples life so reading it ahead in fiction novel can really go a long way in preparing ones mind for any unforeseen circumstances in the future. I believe fiction novel should even be recommend for all

Personally I like fiction novels because they are able to provide with an escape from regality whereas with reality it keeps you grounded. Also through fiction and the fact that it is enjoyed and people like to read it, it is also much easier to get across various different messages and morals as well that are likely to become engrained into the subconscious.

I have always like reading fictional books and I always fantasize about writing one myself.one of the major reason why fictional books are great is because it allows you to be able to view the mind of the author without limiting to this that are possible in reality.

I love reading those stories as they've helped to shape my life for the better. You can't really say that you are wasting your time by reading books as it is a way to build your vocabularies as well.

Writing fiction story is a little bit difficult than writing non-fiction. In non-fiction you already have the storyline because you are narrating a true life story, while in fiction you have to create the story from your imagination which can be somehow difficult.

I love fiction novel because when I read them I imagine the persons life the story is all about. Fiction stories are very educating, it is a way of passing moral lesson, culture, life experience, to the next generation. It help the present generation to know what happened in the past. There is a saying that it is better to learn from other people experience than learning from your experience.

Fictitious novels are always very interesting. Though they are fictitious they have some element of truth in them. They are mirrors of the happenings in the society. Only character names will change and the story will take a reform which means it won't be totally true.

I love fiction writing, and I think it is a way of getting out of the reality that we live day by day and that in some way affects us. For a long time I was assiduous to this type of readings and even wrote them in high school for literature classes. That said, I can also assure you that it allows me to mentally travel to dream places.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back