What's new

What's your view about fiction novel?

Of course writing fiction novels and be a great way to tell a story and pass morals two people. You can also use it to make a lot of money when you publish the books.

Fiction has a great demand. If you check Amazon you will see highest selling books are always fictions. However, earning from fiction is quite difficult.

I think you are saying something different from fiction. Fiction are not true life stories but they are made up, most movies we see nowadays are all fiction.

Fiction books that quite interesting and the main thing here is that if looks are just there to pass some moral lessons but in real life never existed

Fictional stories or books are another good way to express your own writing skills and show to people what a writer you truly are yourself. I love reading function stories sometimes too though

Reading is one of my hobbies. I like reading books that add value to my life and enhanced my thinking. I like motivation and self help books. Also, I like business and investment books. I only read fiction which I feel like reading for fun. I read fictions just to while away time as I don't dwell much on it. Also u read fiction just to few new words I will add to my vocabulary.

Fiction writing has always been one of the most popular niche if writing - a lot of award winning authors are fiction writers and I've see a larger percentage of writers on Amazon write fiction as well.
It brings out the creative prowess of the writer to the people.

Fiction novels are not in high demand online. Books about personal development are taking the lead in most of the online stores. The best thing is to write a fiction novels around personal development and list it on different store online.

I love reading and writing fiction!

It's fun to immerse yourself in a world that isn't bound by real-life rules or customs.

You can build your own world and create your own characters.

The best part is that you don't have to cite sources in a bibliography like you do in nonfiction. The main source is you!

A friend of mine once told me that humans never forget real life experience as they carry it through out their life. Hence, writing fiction stories can be an effective way to pass huge moral, social, financial and spiritual lessons across.
Fictional stories, in my opinion,address the parts of life that might appear out of reach. I usually favor fictional stories over other genres of books because they allow the author to tap into his or her creative juices

Fiction refers to writing that was inspired by the imagination. Fictional genres include mysteries, science fiction, romance, fantasy, chick lit, and crime thrillers. Nonfiction literature is described as being based on facts. It is the most inclusive type of literature.
Fiction refers to writing that was inspired by the imagination. Fictional genres include mysteries, science fiction, romance, fantasy, chick lit, and crime thrillers. Nonfiction literature is described as being based on facts. It is the most inclusive type of literature.

Many readers find fiction books to be a source of enrichment and delight, and they have made significant contributions to the growth and expansion of culture and language across time.

A friend of mine once told me that humans never forget real life experience as they carry it through out their life. Hence, writing fiction stories can be an effective way to pass huge moral, social, financial and spiritual lessons across.
Fiction stories are very good. It shows how creative a writer can be without writing from people's experience or what has happened to people in the past.

When it comes to my favourite fiction books, it is going to be the works of George RR Martin's that is going to be on top of my list. This is because I love all his books and some of them have now been adapted into TV series with House of the Dragon my number one best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back