Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is your oldest domain? For me it's probably one of my first domains, back in 2009 or so. It was my first foray into having my own site, and it was an odd time, but I wanted to always keep the first domain I did, no matter what.

What would you say your oldest domain is?

My oldest I still currently have? I think that would be my wife's blog site which was started in 2013. I have had loads of sites over the years but let go of a lot of older ones in the last few years to cut spending.

I've never had a website or blog so i don't have an oldest domain for now. If i were to own websites or blogs, my oldest domain would be the one i first started because i doubt i'll be able to let go of my first website or blog.

I've never had a website or blog so i don't have an oldest domain for now. If i were to own websites or blogs, my oldest domain would be the one i first started because i doubt i'll be able to let go of my first website or blog.
when the time comes trust me you would let go of your first website, as the first website are mainly for trial and error and with time you would get a better idea of what you intend on doing.

when the time comes trust me you would let go of your first website, as the first website are mainly for trial and error and with time you would get a better idea of what you intend on doing.
I guess my first website would be mainly for trial and error, but that would not make me to easily let go of my first website. I would really like to hold on to my first website.

I got one but let it go without working on it. This is now 5 years later and I've not gotten started again. The truth is that I'm scared of trying and then failing at blogging. I would be happy if I got even $100 a month from blogging after one year.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back