What's new

What's your go to video game to play when bored?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is your go to video game to play when bored? For me I like to play some Madden NFL, or maybe Hitman 3. I also get into puzzle games.

One major game I play when bored is Super Mario Bros. 3. It's one of my all time favorite video games and I still play it from time to time.

It's not too often that I get bored but when I do, there are two games that I liked to go to and play to help cure the boredom and those are Fortnite and Destiny 2. I would say that I play more Fortnite at the moment as that is a game that is easier for me to pull myself away from than Destiny 2. Destiny 2 is more of a grinding game and can be quite addictive.

Funny how I've spared a moment to think about this and I realized that I always run to play Candy Crush when I'm bored. I just find myself subconsciously opening the app and playing away. I just do it without even realizing it until and long gone.

You can never be bored when playing shooting and survival video games. The gameplay is going to kick out all the boredom in your life because your adrenaline will be very high. It's like when you're playing a game like Dying Light 2, there's no way you can take your eyes off it. It's one of the games I love to play whenever I'm feeling bored. Also any Call of Duty games works the same way for me.

GTA V is my go to game to play whenever I'm bored. It has so many things to offer besides the main mission.

GTA V is my go to game to play whenever I'm bored. It has so many things to offer besides the main mission.

I always enjoyed playing most of the GTA games and I can agree that GTA V is one of the best that have been released in the games franchise. I had a very good time playing GTA IV but GTA V is definitely far more better. I can't wait to see what they are going to do with the upcoming GTA VI that is going to be out soon enough.

I always enjoyed playing most of the GTA games and I can agree that GTA V is one of the best that have been released in the games franchise. I had a very good time playing GTA IV but GTA V is definitely far more better. I can't wait to see what they are going to do with the upcoming GTA VI that is going to be out soon enough.
I hope GTA VI releases next year. I am extremely excited about what it would bring with it to offer all of us. I bet though it would be an awesome game and worthy of all the wait that we have been doing. :)

The game I always end up going to when I'm bored is Apex legends, since I simply start playing looking for a match and in less than a couple of minutes you are already in the action, there are many more competitive games like that, but I personally like Apex legends.

I hope GTA VI releases next year. I am extremely excited about what it would bring with it to offer all of us. I bet though it would be an awesome game and worthy of all the wait that we have been doing. :)

I don't think that Rockstar Games will release GTA VI next year. The games development isn't near completion and if it was close for them to be certain, they would have announced it being ready for release next year even if it means no official date.

I don't think that Rockstar Games will release GTA VI next year. The games development isn't near completion and if it was close for them to be certain, they would have announced it being ready for release next year even if it means no official date.
What I have heard is that the base version of the game would be released and new updates will be pushed in from time to time which will be expanding the game (new maps, missions, world etc). It would be a really unique concept.

What I have heard is that the base version of the game would be released and new updates will be pushed in from time to time which will be expanding the game (new maps, missions, world etc). It would be a really unique concept.

I had to check for official news update now on when they are going to release the game and I saw an official news posted 4 hours ago about stated by Rockstar that the game should be released worldwide between April 1, 2024, and March 31, 2025. It seems to support what you heard too. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Runescape used to be " I'm bored!" game. It was easy to do nothing on there, but then also to do something xD I enjoyed it. I also enjoy getting on my phone and playing Monopoly Go here lately, but you're limited to a certain amount of rolls.

I'll go for a fairly easy game, that's also a nostalgic game for me. Private Toontown servers. Disney shut the official servers down in 2013, but they've been keeping it alive ever since! Yes, they're aimed at kids, but I played it when I was a kid all the way back in 2004!

Usually, Pokemon GO when I'm out in public, and when I'm at home it's usually World of Tanks Blitz or Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel.

It was....Fallout 4. Now it's Starfield. Just because there's so much to do in those games and the fact that they're pretty really really fun to play.

When I am bored and want to relax playing games, my go-to games would be one amongst Minecraft, Forza Horizon, Valorant, and Asphalt Legends. I never get tried playing these games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back