What's new

What's your go to streaming platform for movies and tv?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have the likes of HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and a few other streaming platforms. I like the majority of these platforms, but I am considering scaling back on some. I think HBO Max and Hulu are the better options, just based on shows. But Netflix I think is best for the movie aspect of it.

What is your preference?

Due to the cost of living, I have had to scale back a lot regarding my services. I did have Netflix, Amazon Prime, and also Disney Plus but I have pretty much now gotten rid of all those to cut back on costs and I have kept Now TV which is one we have here in the UK with a Sky Cinema subscription at the moment for movies which has only cost me £1 for the last 2 months and it will only cost me £4.99 for the next 6 months, usually it would cost £9.99 per month.

I use Netflix to steam movies and TV series. I started using it when they allowed people to watch some movies and series for free. Now I only upgrade when I have a movie or series that I really want to watch but is not free.

I was using Amazon Prime but nowadays most of the movies are releasing on rent basis so it is really annoying. So I started a Netflix subscription and its pretty good tbh.
I have the likes of HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and a few other streaming platforms. I like the majority of these platforms, but I am considering scaling back on some. I think HBO Max and Hulu are the better options, just based on shows. But Netflix I think is best for the movie aspect of it.

What is your preference?
Most of the HBO shows release in Disney plus too, give it a shot. If you are a star wars fan I urge you to get a Disney plus subscription.

Great question. There are so many streaming platforms that it can take time to choose just one! I tend to stick with Netflix because of its huge selection of movies and TV shows. However, there are some great alternatives out there like Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and Disney+ that also offer a lot of great content. If you're looking for more detailed comparisons between streaming services, I recommend visiting https://multitechverse.com/. They have some great reviews and breakdowns of different platforms to help you make the best choice for your streaming needs.

Last edited:
We prefer netflix the most. In addition, we do not use any other streaming provider. There are also very good alternatives like Disney or Amazon that I would love to subscribe to, but overall we don't watch enough shows to make it worth maintaining multiple subscriptions. So even if we miss a good series, our needs are more than satisfied by Netflix's shows.

It used to be Amazon Prime for me until last year when I switched to Netflix. There's no going back from here now. Netflix has much better collection of movies and shows in comparison to Amazon Prime imo.

My Internet service provider offers cable TV as well as streaming services. I can access a lot of TV channels and as well as stream movies through the service offered by my internet service provider. I also subscribe to Netflix and Amazon prime, but I subscribe on monthly basis so that I can cancel any time when I don't need it

I like HBO Max the best when it comes to streaming services, I think. They have some of my favorite films and shows on there it's hard to not like the service. Netflix is a close second, but I find HBO Max overall more appealing to my taste.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back