What's new

What's your go to streaming platform for movies and tv?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have the likes of HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and a few other streaming platforms. I like the majority of these platforms, but I am considering scaling back on some. I think HBO Max and Hulu are the better options, just based on shows. But Netflix I think is best for the movie aspect of it.

What is your preference?

Due to the cost of living, I have had to scale back a lot regarding my services. I did have Netflix, Amazon Prime, and also Disney Plus but I have pretty much now gotten rid of all those to cut back on costs and I have kept Now TV which is one we have here in the UK with a Sky Cinema subscription at the moment for movies which has only cost me £1 for the last 2 months and it will only cost me £4.99 for the next 6 months, usually it would cost £9.99 per month.

I use Netflix to steam movies and TV series. I started using it when they allowed people to watch some movies and series for free. Now I only upgrade when I have a movie or series that I really want to watch but is not free.

I was using Amazon Prime but nowadays most of the movies are releasing on rent basis so it is really annoying. So I started a Netflix subscription and its pretty good tbh.
I have the likes of HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and a few other streaming platforms. I like the majority of these platforms, but I am considering scaling back on some. I think HBO Max and Hulu are the better options, just based on shows. But Netflix I think is best for the movie aspect of it.

What is your preference?
Most of the HBO shows release in Disney plus too, give it a shot. If you are a star wars fan I urge you to get a Disney plus subscription.

Great question. There are so many streaming platforms that it can take time to choose just one! I tend to stick with Netflix because of its huge selection of movies and TV shows. However, there are some great alternatives out there like Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and Disney+ that also offer a lot of great content. If you're looking for more detailed comparisons between streaming services, I recommend visiting https://multitechverse.com/. They have some great reviews and breakdowns of different platforms to help you make the best choice for your streaming needs.

Last edited:
We prefer netflix the most. In addition, we do not use any other streaming provider. There are also very good alternatives like Disney or Amazon that I would love to subscribe to, but overall we don't watch enough shows to make it worth maintaining multiple subscriptions. So even if we miss a good series, our needs are more than satisfied by Netflix's shows.

My Internet service provider offers cable TV as well as streaming services. I can access a lot of TV channels and as well as stream movies through the service offered by my internet service provider. I also subscribe to Netflix and Amazon prime, but I subscribe on monthly basis so that I can cancel any time when I don't need it

I like HBO Max the best when it comes to streaming services, I think. They have some of my favorite films and shows on there it's hard to not like the service. Netflix is a close second, but I find HBO Max overall more appealing to my taste.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back