greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
I like this one, "Life is like the foam of the sea. You must dive into it." It's from the movie: Y Tu Mamá También.

Basically, a more poetic version of saying that life is short, so create experiences before you pass away.

I will say it everyday until it actually happens! by Emanuel V.

My favorite quote is "I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!"

My favorite quote is "it's never too late " it gave me strengh when i had a tought time ... i think it's a quote that help to get some hope when thinks turn bad ... and it was my grandpa favorite too

I like this one, "Life is like the foam of the sea. You must dive into it." It's from the movie: Y Tu Mamá También.

Basically, a more poetic version of saying that life is short, so create experiences before you pass away.
My favourite quote is "He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, avoid him". The quote was said by aristotle.

Que Sera Sera, what ever will be will be, how I apply it to my life is ; when something I want isn't forthcoming, I don't stress myself over it,because I know if it's meant to be for me it will no matter what.

My favourite food is you don't throw stones in a glass house, you don't know if your mother or any one in your family will be inside, so that is to say you should not do evil.

My favourite quote would be this. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I do not know who owned that quote specifically, but I like the quitey

Don't waste your time living someone else's life; your time is limited. Don't get caught up in dogma, which entails dealing with the consequences of other people's reasoning." Jobs, Steve
"If life were boring, it would lose its flavour and cease to be life." -Eleanor Roosevelt is a former First Lady of the United States of America.

My favourite quote happens to be that do not despise the days of one's little beginning because those days are days that can lead to ones upliftment in life.

As for me I don't really use quotes when I'm talking all writing because I am not a writer, but the one quote I cherish most in my life is, no God's no Glory. I admire the school to a lot

My favorite one of my many favorite quote I for from my Mummy, she always says that kill your bad habits before it kills you. It is not about physical killing but moral .

My favourite quote is the one my daddy always use whenever he want to advise me to sit tight for my examinations and it goes like; he who fails to plan prepares to fail.

My favorite quote is by Soren Kierkegaard, he said, that whether you marry or you don't, you will regret it either way. This is a very stoic statement and holds alot of wisdom.

My favorite quote is "life is far beyond bread, don't destroy yours because of it". May people might not understand this but to me it's very deep and birth a lot of meaning and that's why I don't joke with it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back