What's new

What's your favourite quote?

Life is short, live it! Is a very popular adage that majority of people know about but still don't really grab the meaning of the saying that it applies to almost everything we do.

My favorite quote is "it's a sad truth that those who shine brightest often burn fastest". Sometimes the best of the best of us cannot shine for a long time and might lose it, someone might be very generous and humble but the society might ruin him, someone might be a successful business man but life are unpredictable and he might lose the business we can never know what is there to happen in the future and even the biggest stars can stop shining :(.

My favourite quote is the one my daddy always use whenever he want to advise me to sit tight for my examinations and it goes like; he who fails to plan prepares to fail.

One thing that I have come to realise in life is that inability to prepare for anything that you want to do means that you are going to fail at the end of the day. Be it preparing for exams, a new business or otherwise. So, I agree with what your dad told you about proper preparations.

One of my favorite quote is from one of the best rappers in the music industry Lil Wayne.

He said that - “Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex, cause you don’t want that late text, that’I think I’m late text.”

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back