What's new

What's your favorite Social Media Platform you use?

There are alot of social media platforms platforms that I really like, because they all have their usefulness. For me i like Facebook, whatsapp, Twitter, histagram, and a lot more. But I prefer whatsapp.

My favorite platforms are Facebook and whatsapp,i like Instagram also.in terms of business I found these three platforms very effective.you sell your products fast compare to the normal offline marketing where only few people see what you are selling.this what I like about technology.

My most favourite social Media platform that I have used and I am still using right now is Facebook. This is because I have more friends on Facebook.

My most favourite social Media platform that I have used and I am still using right now is Facebook. This is because I have more friends on Facebook.
I love Facebook cos its user friendly. Bit ever since i discovered Bizdustry I'm always steady with Bizdustry than facebook this days.

I use only Twitter, not interested in try out other Social media platforms. I use Twitter rarely and i might close it soon.
My favorite social media platform which has been working perfectly for me for years and I've been making me money is WhatsApp. I know this may sound awkward to some people but I understand what I'm talking. I make money every now and then advertising my business on WhatsApp.

My favorite social media platform which has been working perfectly for me for years and I've been making me money is WhatsApp. I know this may sound awkward to some people but I understand what I'm talking. I make money every now and then advertising my business on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is still my best to date when it comes to promoting affiliate marketing that happens to come in for referrals. I have some friends that are open for making money online stuffs, i share to and earn referral commissions using WhatsApp.

My favourite social Media account is Twitter. Twitter makes it pretty much easy to post what is on my mind. And I use it to update myself on the latest trending in my country. If I am unable to read news I will simply log onto Twitter and check the Trend. I don't like Facebook anymore do you too lot of sponsored post I receive all my feed. I am only active on WhatsApp.

I would say Twitter because it has a blend of everything from entertainment to following the news around the world by knowing what's trending and what's not, so Twitter for me ahead of the likes of Facebook and Instagram

Facebook has always been my favorite site when it comes to social media platforms that I use the most. I hangout a lot with my friends and business associates there very often.

I prefer and most often use Facebook as the most interesting social media platforms which serves me more better compared to others because I meet alot of people I interact with them and share ideas about things happening around the world.

Now in this time it is alot of social media but i like most youtube and tiktok i choose this because of i love watching video and fun in youtube i will get what i want search just for that

I originally started with Facebook, but started disliking it when I started getting a lot of spam messaged from people that weren't even my friends, I'm mostly active on whatsapp now.

My favorite is Twitter followed by Linkedin. These 2 I feel our a lot more professional when it comes to business related.

However Instagram has become one of the better social media platforms for businesses specially in the retail niche.

What's your favorite Social Media Platform you use?
Thou i like twitter and instagram , but i really fell in love with facebook because its always lively and fun any where , its features are accommodating and you meet new friends

Facebook was nice but since last 2 year updates, it going worse for me. For me Instagram is best social medial platform for me, you can easily use it and don't miss any updates from your friends.

No favourites but I do make use of them on the basis of their relevance to what I want to do and achieve at a particular point in time.

My favourite social media platform started from 2go, because it has more privacy than Facebook, now WhatsApp is my favourite because it is easy to use .

Talking of social media preference,I like many based on what I can get from them.i was in love with 2go until it became passive.i then moved to Facebook until I bought an android phone and started using WhatsApp.for now, WhatsApp Is my favourite.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back