What's new

What's your favorite Social Media Platform you use?

Asslamo alaikum! first i use Facebook because i like it now some days agoo i go on Instagram then i m soo happy see Instagram post and use it very eaisly so Instagram platforms is very good ....

Yes i like a social media like a facebook, twitter orkut whatsapp and tiktok is the most common and featureable software the many people eran money from the social media web sites and social apps
There are many reasons why the United nations has been working hard to achieve its goal of customer service are using conventional technology and your business.

The social media platform I like to use most is what's app It really depends on what one enjoys ans how the social media platforms operate. As for me I enjoy what's app platform because it is very easy for me to communicate with people through the platform

WhatsApp is my preferred social media site. Since my company is strengthened. It is one of the best applications for the social media platform at present. But social media platform use depends on the feature you want to use. Facebook will be the perfect social networking site to get to know new people faster and learn more about them.

My favourite social media platform is Facebook. I rarely chat on the app but I love to go through my news feed. The Facebook app seems to have everything one needs to know about the world, from fun, news, knowledge, facts etc. And so much more.

My favorite social media platform is WhatsApp. Because it enhances my business. It is actually one of the best social media platform application presently Though, social media platform use depends on the function you want.. If you are wanting to meet new people faster and get to know more about them, then Facebook would have been the best social media platform for that
Yeah Facebook is also the best place to get to know new people and others even those who resides in your local community you could see them on facebook and get to know them , i just like Facebook due to different reasons i think , then my second best should now be whatsapp and others i think

My favorite social media platform is Linkin and Facebook page. This two platform has enable to get connected home and abroad and it has created an avenue of possible investment advertisement.
Well Facebook is also one of the best as well.

The social media platform I head mostly then was facebook, I took interest in it because I could connect with a lot of people both far and wide but now, Facebook doesn't really interest me like before but it is a good platform especially for promoting business, I like twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp because I use them mostly now to get in messages and to check what's trending so as to be informed and up to date

All social media platform are good, it depends on what you want to use it for, is it for relationship, to promote your business, for connection and the rest, All these determined which social networking you use. Also note that some social media platform are den for scammer, which they use for cat fishing or phishing for user information so that they can be duped

I use Facebook a lot. Because the majority of the people in our country are available on this platform, it is easy to communicate with other people.In addition, its interface is very simple, so users do not have any problems

Facebook and twitter are my favorite social media platforms. I love using facebook for fun and I love to used twitter for business. For example I do post joke and comedy on facebook but my twitter handle is strictly for business.

My favorite is Twitter followed by Linkedin. These 2 I feel our a lot more professional when it comes to business related.

However Instagram has become one of the better social media platforms for businesses specially in the retail niche.

My favorites are Twitter and Facebook, basically Twitter is to keep abreast because information is always updated while Facebook is to build my connection and market my products.advertisement on this platform reach audience faster.

My favorite social media platform is Facebook, although it's easy to hack but good to always advertise your business as it always allows you to relate with friends on the same line of your business scope. It also pay you back when your business app have over 10,000 followers.

My favorite is Twitter followed by Linkedin. These 2 I feel our a lot more professional when it comes to business related.

However Instagram has become one of the better social media platforms for businesses specially in the retail niche.

My favourite social Media platform is Twitter because it helps me to know whatever that is happening around the world wherever I am. LinkedIn is also one of my favourite because I meet people and share business ideas. Facebook and Instagram are also useful for advertisement.

The best social media which I use is Facebook. It's feature are very interesting however now a days some others social media are becoming popular like instagram, twitter.intagram have very fantastic feature

My favorite social media platforms for my business would me Facebook. It has a far reach and it is ideal for advertising or creating awareness.
WhatsApp is another great platforms for the same purposes but it is not as reliable as Facebook.
Post automatically merged:

My favorite social media platforms for my business would me Facebook. It has a far reach and it is ideal for advertising or creating awareness.
WhatsApp is another great platforms for the same purposes but it is not as reliable as Facebook.

My favorite sites are Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn, LinkedIn is more professional and business oriented than other sites. It is still another thing to know how to use all these sites well

When ever I have issues with bank transfer or withdrawals, if I drag the affected bank and NIBSS on twitter, they will respond quickly and rectify any issues I raise. So twitter is excellent in terms of drawing attention of financial institution to an issue
Post automatically merged:

When ever I have issues with bank transfer or withdrawals, if I drag the affected bank and NIBSS on twitter, they will respond quickly and rectify any issues I raise. So twitter is excellent in terms of drawing attention of financial institution to an issue

There are alot of social media platforms platforms that I really like, because they all have their usefulness. For me i like Facebook, whatsapp, Twitter, histagram, and a lot more. But I prefer whatsapp.

Last edited:

My favorite among all the numerous social media platforms out there are the ones that support my business. I am not really always less busy to he wasting my time on social media, currently WhatsApp, facebook, and. Telegram are my favorites as they support my business so much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back