What's new

What's your favorite Social Media Platform you use?

Instagram is very popular in my country, especially among the younger audience. Twitter, by contrast, is popular among the older, more serious people. But I've never really got into either but do use them to share my latest blog entries. Whether they help in driving traffic to the site, I don't know.

Well, considering the large number of traffic generated by Facebook during promotion , I will go for Facebook because that's the only thing that takes me to social medias

I spend more time in Twitter than Facebook. I like politics and spend more time following politicians on Twitter. I also enjoy my free time on WhatsApp watching statuses, enjoying people's creativity. Like the funny comedians

My favorite right now is whatsapp because of it's ease of use and it's well structured unlike others they don't change their interface and structure.

My favorite is Twitter followed by Linkedin. These 2 I feel our a lot more professional when it comes to business related.

However Instagram has become one of the better social media platforms for businesses specially in the retail niche.

I think mine will be Twitter because that's the only place where you see what is currently happening around you. And maybe Facebook

Definitely Facebook. My business requires branding and Facebook supports that well.

Also the most used platform by most of my customers, so....

my best social media apps are Instagram and whatsapp.... I love whatsapp because of the status feature and the ability to highlight the message...... I love Instagram because it contains so many funny videos

I know there are many good social media platforms but I prefer twitter, I feel more comfortable on Twitter. I also like Facebook but I don't spend much time there like I do in twitter. Facebook is the most popular social media platform in the world but I prefer twitter more than Facebook

We maybe choosing facebook, instagram, twitter, tik-tok etc. But I'm choosing paid to post social media sites like forums. Cos that's the ones that reward me with my time on it. I don't think I'll be wasting my dime time to promote none paying social media sites again.

Amongst various social media, I think I like ; WhatsApp, and twitter. Obviously I believe nothing trends without twitter.

My favorite is Twitter followed by Linkedin. These 2 I feel our a lot more professional when it comes to business related.

However Instagram has become one of the better social media platforms for businesses specially in the retail niche.

You get it. My favorite social media platform Asin all time best is Twitter reason because that platform has no boundaries. I enjoy using the bird app more than any other app in existence. It's even more better with the updated version.

My favorites social media handle is Facebook. I choose Facebook book because alot of families and friends make use of it and you get easily updated on it anytime you visit the page.
Also,the good thing about it is that it doesn't consume much data and can even be accessed without data base on free mode.

WhatsApp is my favourite social media paltform. By this I can use this platform freely.i can send my personal information and my other video on this platform. This platform is best for me forever and I can promote this platform.So I prefer this platform.

My favorites social media handle is Facebook. I choose Facebook book because alot of families and friends make use of it and you get easily updated on it anytime you visit the page.
Also,the good thing about it is that it doesn't consume much data and can even be accessed without data base on free mode.
Yeah true without data you can still chat using facebook depending on the network you are using and that is why you see that they have a lot of users and its because many users are probably choosing facebook due to the fact that it has free data and other awesome thing i think

My favorite social media platform is WhatsApp. Because it enhances my business. It is actually one of the best social media platform application presently Though, social media platform use depends on the function you want.. If you are wanting to meet new people faster and get to know more about them, then Facebook would have been the best social media platform for that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back