What's new

What's your Experience with Rewarding Apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's good and profitable worth investing time for before the result yielding. Those rewarding app have using really needs enough time to venture on so you can earn a reasonable profit in returns. Maybe by performing task, viewing ads, survey, commenting etc. It never been easy. What I see it as, you been paid for the data subscription you're using to view and perform task but earn some commission to it.

I have used a lot of Apps that claim to pay or reward. But they were not really rewarding as I thought it would be Seriously.

I am not the type that likes to waste time on things that are not highly rewarding so I had to stop.

My experience is pretty bad. I have never received cash reward by using rewarding app even though I tried a lot of reward apps. I always had to give up in the middle, without reaching payment threshold

Reaching some rewarding applications thresholds for rewards can frustrating and difficult, i have tried some of them but to no avail, now i prefer not to go in to such anymore,except i see a prove of payment from anyone and the pay must be encouraging before i begin.

I have not been very fortunate with all these rewarding apps. I have never been paid by any of them. Most of them purposely increase their payout value and decrease ur earning rate so as to waste ur time for nothing

I've played many games that reward with satoshis, but none have rewarded me meaningfully. All of them just give you peanuts after spending whole lot of time doing task via their app. You can't even earn a $ while using such apps. Its better to learn a useful skill that is in demand and make money, than sticking around the rewarding apps incentives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back