What's new

What's your Experience with Rewarding Apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Any one in the money hustle game knows about rewarding apps, which always promise to pay once you download and use. Honestly, my own experience with those kinds of app is frustrating. You get to use these app for months and never get to reach their threshold for reward. What's your experience?

I used like 3 or 4 of them in my whole life, since all of them pay only few cents and not worth using, one of them scammed me, and the only one that legitely paid me was cashpirate, but it unfortunately died

I barely reach the threshold of most of the app the I used. It's almost impossible to reach it, unless one has a lot of referrals. I have my share of fault anyway, since I fooled myself that I can earn from it. Guess I've been watching tutorials/reviews from youtube.

That's where i started.. i only used apps that's proven to be paying and if the app is not progressing well after using it for a few days i will immediately uninstall it. One of the best Earning apps i have used is Match to win it's basically a marching block game but they used to pay $1 for just a few coins and another 7 after the first Withdraw. It's great i used to earn $5 daily using it.

I will also like to make more money through this app but I really don't know much about it. Though I've been trying to get in touch with my friend that promised to put me through but she is still fixed up so I'm waiting for the right time.

Any one in the money hustle game knows about rewarding apps, which always promise to pay once you download and use. Honestly, my own experience with those kinds of app is frustrating. You get to use these app for months and never get to reach their threshold for reward. What's your experience?

Such apps, if they are gaming apps, are good for gamers. I have seen my pals that are good in games download those games and earn money by using them. If you don't know how to use those apps, then it is always better not to try them at all.

My experience regarding to awarding apps is very amazing as it is still going superb.
Mostly people have the only place of earning is rewarding apps , like i am working on rewarding apps as bizdustrty , beermoney, youtube also rewards,working on facebook pages also pays .
So with all the people i can say that my experience is going well day by day.

A lot of those apps are a waste of time promising what they know they will not fulfill. I’ve had some that go very well at the beginning and when it’s obvious you’re close to withdrawal threshold it stops working for one reason or the other or worse off you’re asked to pay for what was supposedly free at the inception.

As for the apps which i have used in the past, i never had issues with payment or whatsoever, the only issues i have are issues that deal with demography or location. Whenever i download some apps, i get notified that they are not for my Country, you have to be from either USA, Canada, Singapore or Europe.

I have ever used I think two of such apps to try and earn in them. As you said, it was so hard to reach payout in them and so I gave up on them. I think most of the apps for earning only work well in tier one and two countries. So I prefer using earning sites to those apps.

According to my experience of rewarding app is very passive earning and it is not easy, because you have to install different applications then use a for sometime and you also have to give reviews about them and the payments are very little.

I see those rewarding app as scam, because the moment you are close to there threshold, your offers will reduce dramatically or you may not be given offer at all. There is one that Faustrated me, after I was very close to the threshold and calculating what I want to use the money for, I could not login to the app any more, I was denied access.

The experience i had with rewarding application is that, they laid it down that there are some rewards for me and once i heared that, am always motivated to work but at the end of the day i will not have any rewards, to me rewarding apps is just like hyip site.

I used alot of acclaimed rewarding application where they will promise to pay, and always never gets to payment threshold before one loss interest in it. Sincerely speaking, I don't know of anyone that has ever gotten to the payment threshold.

I don't have a very good experience with reward apps. I tried over a dozen apps, yet never received payments from these apps. I was either scammed or did not reach payment threshold. To add misery, the apps slowed my device.

Never had an experience with one but I did see one for pokemon trading card game online codes that come in the packs. I though it was a need idea that you could trade the codes for a payout. I don't collect them and only buy the codes to play the online game but thought the idea was interesting to say the least.

I used to install rewarding apps that promised real money and there's one time that one rewarded accused me of cheating in their game and said that I'm doing unusual activities but in fact I'm only playing their game fair. I'm almost about to withdraw $10 from that app but ended up being banned.

I used like 3 or 4 of them in my whole life, since all of them pay only few cents and not worth using, one of them scammed me, and the only one that legitely paid me was cashpirate, but it unfortunately died.

Rewarding app to me are a complete waist of time and energy. You download these apps, they take up your space in your phone, they make your phone lag, and probably might turn out to be scamming apps by scammers. Finally they won't reward you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back