What's new

Whats your daily workout routine?

Currently I wake up at 10 o'clock and have breakfast then I keep playing or watching movies or working on my laptop until 3 o'clock then I have lunch and go back to my laptop until dinner time and then go back to my laptop until midnight passes and go to sleep :LOL:

I do strecthes for my back, mainly that and also lifting bags if I go shopping :)) ahhaa

Walking every morning. Taking my coffee and making productive everytime in my work.I love watching and making fun with social media and i always here in our forum in bizdustry.

I have the s health app on my phone so I normally just put on the app and follow the instructions but I have been feeling lazy these days maybe because I do a lot of things.

My workout daily route is when I wake up form I do some work before I eat my break fast in the morning, that is my workout daily route every morning.

I don't have a specific daily work routine aside from my business routine. I some time go for a walk in the evenings to stretch my legs as an exercise

I don't have a daily workout with routine but what I normally do is that i trek daily to work and that can also count as a workout routine.
I don't have any special plan or guideline for my daily workout because the job I do daily requires series of workout on it's own. You can actively involved in farming and not have been working out daily. Most of the works we do on farm exercise our body.

Tho am not consistent, but for now what i do is, some few stretching, then i have a workout app that helps me plan my workout. Most of the times tho i usually replace some of the workout the apps gives me to something else i feel would be more effective

Currently I wake up at 10 o'clock and have breakfast then I keep playing or watching movies or working on my laptop until 3 o'clock then I have lunch and go back to my laptop until dinner time and then go back to my laptop until midnight passes and go to sleep :LOL:
Waoh, this is intresting.my daily work out begings in the morning,after waking pu,i take about 3glases of war water,to cleanse my system,and then i do about 200 push ups then followed by press-up.And after that i take my birth before going out for the day.

Daily work routine involves a couple walking around, like 40 sit-ups, a 30 second plank if I'm feeling lively and some stretches.
I would do breathing exercises. Then I would stretch my body from head to toe. Daily workout is good for the body and the heart. It will keep you away from sickness and diseases. You must also have to couple exercise with eating healthy foods and vitamins.

I would do breathing exercises. Then I would stretch my body from head to toe. Daily workout is good for the body and the heart. It will keep you away from sickness and diseases. You must also have to couple exercise with eating healthy foods and vitamins.
You have to ask nutritionist if you are practicing sports for the simple reason the food that a person practice sports is little different from person that doesn't practice sports. There are always some tips that varies from case to case.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back