Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is your biggest fear? For me growing up, I'd say it was the fear of ghosts, spiders, bugs, and the dark for a while. But these days I mostly fear being alone or not finding a purpose in life. I feel I have some purpose, but am still on the lookout for love. How funny I am posting this a day before Valentine's Day lol.

When I was younger my fears were spiders, the dark, the noise the wind made if it whistled, and also heights. Now that I am older, I still have the same fears aside from a few, I am no longer scared of the dark and the whistling noise made by the wind no longer bothers me. I still have a huge fear of spiders and I also have a fear of rats. Heights is also another fear of mine still and I also have a fear of death and dying alone.

My biggest fear has been dogs. I don't like coming near anyone and when I notice that a household has dogs, I don't enjoy visiting such places. I can't even understand how I am working at a place where they have dogs around the place.

losing the people I love my friends family and girlfriend.. those people are the closet people they know you well they support you in all times in different ways.
Your father gives you advises your friends are there to hang out and give you their support and your girlfriend is there to give you a warm hug so losing those precious people is my biggest fear..
I don't want to live alone I need this company so I can survive as a human.

My biggest fear is losing my loved ones. I know some days will come when I'll lose my mom, my dad, and others who love me a lot. I can't do anything about it but just pray to never see that day and if possible give the remaining years of my life to them.

There are so many things that I fear in life but the one that I consider to be my biggest fear is becoming bankrupt in life.

I can't imagine myself struggling to be able to feed and also take care of my responsibilities. It's the reason why I work hard like a horse in order to make sure that I make the money that will be enough to take care of my responsibilities.

My biggest fear is losing my loved ones. I know some days will come when I'll lose my mom, my dad, and others who love me a lot. I can't do anything about it but just pray to never see that day and if possible give the remaining years of my life to them.

This is also my biggest fear in life. Death is very heartless. It will take your precious one's from your life and they will be gone forever. If I ever think of losing any of my parents in the future, I will start getting panic attacks.

Two things were my biggest fear, one is darkness and the second is death. I have gotten over darkness to a very confident extent, but for death, hell no, that dude and I have no terms in alike.

Two things were my biggest fear, one is darkness and the second is death. I have gotten over darkness to a very confident extent, but for death, hell no, that dude and I have no terms in alike.

I had this fear of the darkness when I was still a kid growing up especially after watching horror movies. I will find it very difficult to go into any room that is dark because I'll be having this picture that all the things that I watched in the horror movies are lurking in the dark and they are going to attack me.

None of us wants to die but we will eventually all die one day. The prayer is for us never to die young and in a horrible way. It was like the near death experience I had when I was involved in a fatal accident years ago.

This is also my biggest fear in life. Death is very heartless. It will take your precious one's from your life and they will be gone forever. If I ever think of losing any of my parents in the future, I will start getting panic attacks.

Death is the only thing that doesn't have a cure and it's very sad that there is nothing you can do in this life to avoid dying whenever it is your time. This is the reason why a lot of people freak out whenever they hear that someone whom they are very close to have died.

My biggest fear is poverty, I do not want to live a poor life and do not want to die poor. While I do not have a desire to become a superrich, I want to have a decent income so that I can life a comfortable life. I do not want to end up being a poor man who has nothing to think of except how he will have money to buy food.

Being poor is one of the worst thing that can happen to anyone in life because it means that you cannot even be able to fend for yourself or your family. Hunger is going to punish you on daily basis and you will find life to be something that is hateful. Poverty is a curse and a disease as far as I'm concerned and no one should be happy being poor.

My biggest fear is being alone in old age and not finding love all my life. Of course I have simple fears like spiders and heights, but this fear doesn't even come close to being so simple. For me, it would be like living life in vain

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back