What's new

What's your biggest fear?

Well i think losing a big amount of money is my biggest fear or if bitcoin fall to 1$ when you have a lot of BTC's lol there is a lot of bad things like
losing someone you love

What i fear the most is to leave the world as i come without leaving a legacie behind me ... i want to be remembered and never been forgoten ... i fear to lose someone i care about ... i already lost someone and it's a very hard feeling

for me personally i don't have any fear about things that pertaain to this life, because i have confidence on the maker of heaven and earth,and there is this assurance that we shoul not be affriad or dispair about things of this life.

My biggest fear is to lose my family, to lose those who I talk do daily and love. To lose those who always where there for me no matters what and when.
And then I will have to leave alone which is kind of terrifying, that your life are only depending on you, you decide what to do you choose your destiny.
You come back home and the only one who is there is yourself, you have noone to talk to, noone to ask questions and discuss with, you are by yourself.
I think that the biggest company would obviously be Elon Musk's company that is called "SpaceX" although I am not sure if it is the biggest one, Elon Musk is the richest man alive so the company has a lot of money behind and power, and that's kind of make it the biggest or at least one of the biggest companies.
Elon Musk have created a lot of amazing companies as of: Tesla - cars which can be droven by electricity, PayPal - a website to earn and use money at from all over the world, SpaceX - sending human beings to Mars in order to find a better planet to live on.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back