What's new

what's the wheather in your country during the pandemic??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
As we know, now it's more than 7 months and all the countries of the world are suffering from this virus.

can you resume the conditions in your family and in your country in general, is it too bad? is it dangerous??

I don't know what to say, we all suffer and go through this. each country with his own rules and cases. in Romania it is not exactly ok, the cases increase drastically with each passing day.

I don't know what to say, we all suffer and go through this. each country with his own rules and cases. in Romania it is not exactly ok, the cases increase drastically with each passing day.
same thing here also, everything is closed and we don't know for how long will stay this situation.

I heart before months that Russia invested the Vaccine but we don't hear any new about it now

Nigeria has lifted almost all the lockdown. Even the airports are functioning well now. Some schools have resumed also and others later on. Only few establishments still work at home partially.

Here in Venezuela, it has not been easy with the pandemic, as in any country. For now we are with a week of restriction where you should not work and a week of relaxation. The only ones who have not been incorporated before the flexibilization, are the students.

It's been almost eight months sence the pandemic and This means that 3 seasons have passed and therefore the weather has been volatile since then, from one season to another, and now we are in the fall and on the verge of winter, so the weather is cold

The weather in my country during the pandemic was actually the raining season because rain fell severally at that moment and due to this many rains, it reduce the tension in the air as a result of the news that we have been hearing about it.

Did you mean situation? Funny enough, I wasn't with my family when the pandemic started so I was just trapped in another state but I didn't really feel it because I was free to go out

It was during heat season maybe the reason why the pandemic didn't really thrive more in my country. I didn't really feel much impact of the pandemic rather than money ain't flow like before.

After the pandemic we have economic and security crises in my country, financially backward, everyone is just trying their best to recover. We don't have a choice but to be better anyway.

For now everybody are suffering because of the pandemic, things are no longer working like before in all countries in the world, in the name of covid19.

Did you mean situation? Funny enough, I wasn't with my family when the pandemic started so I was just trapped in another state but I didn't really feel it because I was free to go out
It is good that in the state you were in at the time of the pandemic, you were able to go out and not stay locked up. I, on the other hand, am still going out in fear, because we still have an active pandemic.

It is good that in the state you were in at the time of the pandemic, you were able to go out and not stay locked up. I, on the other hand, am still going out in fear, because we still have an active pandemic.
But I am back home now so I really hope this pandemic doesn't go worse so I don't get locked up in the house but seriously, how are you faring?

But I am back home now so I really hope this pandemic doesn't go worse so I don't get locked up in the house but seriously, how are you faring?
Nothing will happen in your home you will be protected, but as you say hoping it doesn't get worse. In my country it was strong, but now I don't know, I disconnected from the news and locked myself up to work since we are still under restriction. One week flexible limited and the other week total restriction. Thank you for being aware of my pandemic situation.

As we know, now it's more than 7 months and all the countries of the world are suffering from this virus.

can you resume the conditions in your family and in your country in general, is it too bad? is it dangerous??
The Pandemic condition in my country is still very dangerous. New cases are being reported daily and there are many deaths too. Yet the vaccinnes are not enough for everyone. So they are just prioritizing the frontline workers and the elderly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back